Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858259 times)

most european ones
actually, I've never been in any of them except mini
however I have been in cars from every big asian and american company i can think of

Volvo, Hynundai, BMW (If you don't count Mini), Scion (if you don't count toyota), Buick, Licoln are the ones I can think of.

Something I was thinking about earlier, what are some common mass market manufactures whose vehicles you've never even ridden in?
Subaru
Volvo
Renault
Fiat
Suzuki
Audi
Lexus
Mazda
Mitsubishi

Also I've never been in a Car made by Honda, but I have been on one of their dirt bikes.

Since I do oil changes for a living there's not much...

I guess never a Scion, a BMW... and yeahhh!

BMW (If you don't count Mini), Scion (if you don't count toyota)
I would say that being in a scion or mini counts as driving a BMW or toyota, respectively, but that being in a BMW or toyota doesn't count for scion and mini

Nice Lancer Evo, oh wait.

older imprezas are better

older imprezas are better
yeah but im thinking reliability and resale value. Over the years my car will still hold a lot of value in case i need to sell it or want to get a new one. That's a plus for me. 4 doors, brand new, so it's not going to be a headache. It's just a nice quick car.

Over the years my car will still hold a lot of value
not if u drive it right ;)

Something I was thinking about earlier, what are some common mass market manufactures whose vehicles you've never even ridden in?

I could be wrong on some and simply don't remember:

Hyundai
Volvo
Porsche
Mitsubishi
Acura
Lincoln

not if u drive it right ;)
U thought I wasn't gonna hoon? ;^)

Off the top of my head:

every cars from europe

I put my mudflaps on today. Not too thrilled with having them on but when the roads suck around here as much as they do, I lost the battle of looks vs. use. There's always tar or gravel or some stuff making my car dirty or dinging up behind the wheels. I wish I would've specified that I didn't want the insides painted but oh well. Might have to plastidip or something some time.

I mainly bought them because I'm taking it on a gigantic road trip next month. If I get too sick of them I'll just take them back off.