Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 859117 times)

my valve stem seals may need to be replaced: the car is sucking oil - more than a bmw usually should - and my idle at startup is a little rough. i just need to check for burnt up oil fumes coming out the exhaust and look through the service records to see if the piston rings and/or ccv have been replaced recently. the valve stem seals are super cheap parts, but it's one hell of a diy from what I've seen

Some guys in an eclipse were trying to get my attention as I was driving home.
what gen/trim? any gts model isnt bad but the gt models are terrible

Matt Farah drove a Yaris sedan with a Corolla engine. I almost choked on my drink when I saw it uploaded. The Yaris is a seriously underrated car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fygSViQyM_4

THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKE PREVIOUS OWNERS

Look its the nose of the alfa, all nice and smooth

the is what happened after i grinded off like 1/2 an inch of bondo

I should be able to hammer out the nose but I might have to get a new headlight bucket since it's not really round anymore

So there's this Shell gas station near Walgreen's that I frequent due to its convenience and the fact that I can get 3 entire cents off every gallon there. I also like it because it has a wide open lot and I just burn rubber after fueling up and slide the car around the whole gas station.

Anyway, I went there earlier tonight and noticed a guy who works at Walgreens standing around talking to his friends. Not sure if he recognized me or not but I'm assuming he's seen the retired black and white parked in the employee parking spots at work before and realizes it. Leaving my gas pump, I did the cleanest most perfectly loud tire screaming drift around the building so I'm hoping he says something to me next time I'm at work.

In order to do that, I had to wait for a Caliber to get out of my way and as I pulled up behind them after doing that, three faces turned including the driver appeared looking out the back window of their car to stare at me.

check this out, its a pretty rare car ~400 made, and very tempting indeed
1991 cutlass supreme..... 3.4L with a 5 speed

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5602200245.html
that digital dash though

digital dashes are so cool looking, especially early ones like this.

was getting gas and some old dude pulled up in this celica....

dude knows how to party

a lil' diddly i made in automation awhile ago
-snip-
just found this now when searching for "automation"
pfffffff I got me a 2000 HP twin turbo V12 get on my level

the Tercel 4wd community is thinking of getting an indian machine shop to make them 10,000 synchro rings for the hard to find T4 transmissions, that's crazy what some people will do for the love of cars, and speaking of Tercel 4wd's

https://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/5666742027.html

Driving down the mountains to avoid forest fire and I smash the stuff out of my truck ):

Rocky mountain vehicles in their natural state :p

2 dents from Saturday on my passenger side quarter panel. not at all as bad as fireflame's, but being the perfectionist i am i cannot tolerate this

that was the first and last time i ever park up close next to other cars again in my 330. i had a lot to carry so i made a compromise and paid the price at the hand of a forgettard in an off-white suv

ik it was off-white bc of all their damn paint they left on my car

looking at 125-200$ to fix them both
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:32:16 AM by Zloff »

Been waiting for fireflame to post. Saw this the other day.

Been waiting for fireflame to post. Saw this the other day.

Damn that's a clean one I love my truck (before i smashed the stuff out of it) but I'f I had more money I would have gone for the extendo - cab but I dislike the black paint across the bottom.