Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 848461 times)

getting new wheels + winter tires for my car. we had our first (unexpected) huge snowfall before i got out of work and i had to deal with rwd + summers + no weight in the trunk. just upshifting - in a straight line!!!!!!!!!!! - was enough to upset the drivetrain to the point of breaking traction in the rear. i kept it in second up to 40 mph and didn't go any faster than that. adaptive braking really loving with me so i turned it off along with traction control and things got a lil easier

needless to say i had my hazards on for most of the ride home lol. usually takes 30 minutes but last night took me 80

Why are you being such a richard for? Is it suddenly wrong to like a car that has a manual in it or something? lolwtf dude
no I own a manual for cryin out loud, you're just being obnoxious. But whatever there's no point in arguing with you

no I own a manual for cryin out loud, you're just being obnoxious. But whatever there's no point in arguing with you
So I'm being obnoxious by liking a car that has a manual, and you come out of nowhere to attack me for it?

Yah okay, I'm the obnoxious one, that makes sense. Get off your high horse, please.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:47:17 AM by Insert Name Here² »

So I'm being obnoxious by liking a car that has a manual, and you come out of nowhere to attack me for it?

Yah okay, I'm the obnoxious one, that makes sense.
let me put it this way, saying you like a manual STOCK civic simply for the fact that it has a manual transmission proves that you are trying really hard to appear like you know anything at all about cars when you actually just watch your daddy work on some old corolla or something handing him tools from time to time and then posting here about it but whatever, there's no point in saying any of this, you're just gonna keep doing what you're doing

The funny thing is none of what you're saying is true, and I'd go and prove it but I'm at school and I'm typing all of this on my stuffty phone, so I have to wait until I get home. (except for the civic part, I like mauals over automatics bb)

Please stop being a richard for literally no reason, I did nothing but post my opinion that I liked a car and you're attacking me for it. Stop, dude.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:58:02 AM by Insert Name Here² »

Daily drivers? Auto

Fun car? Stick

Let's be realistic

Wat if u want a fun daily driver??

Wat if u want a fun daily driver??
trust us, dailying a manual takes all the fun out, especially when you're in stop and go traffic. After about 10 minutes you want to kill yourself and chop off your left foot

trust us, dailying a manual takes all the fun out, especially when you're in stop and go traffic. After about 10 minutes you want to kill yourself and chop off your left foot
Kek yeah when you live in a city with heavy traffic, a manual is death. But in rural county towns like where I live, they are pretty fun, if you can deal with the speed limit pretty much always is 55 at it's fastest