Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847889 times)

Spent 40 minutes unclogging my two stroke meme bike.
Left the choke up by mistake while it was idling and it started revving up The kill switch wouldn't work then it died after a minute of revving at MAXIMUM REV POWER POTENTIAL POTENTIAL POTENTIAL POTENTIAL
Spent another 20 trying to get it to start again. Didnt take.
Got gas for it. Filled it up and spent  another 20 trying to start it up.
Finally started up. My god.

Hopefully I can trade this train wreck for a 99 malibu with 60k miles tomorrow.

Next stop. 4stroke city starring a ninja 300 or an r3.

I had a dirtbike with a bad choke. It would occasionally rev to full throttle, which is pretty scary cause it didn't even have a kill switch. It sent me airborn a few times so I got rid of it.

I would like to award emaxx for being the most actual car person here for actually doing stuff with his car

I would like to award emaxx for being the most actual car person here for actually doing stuff with his car
ey I'd work on my car

if I owned one and I was over 16

ey I'd work on my car

if I owned one and I was over 16
yea whatever you say, pal

speaking of which I put winter tires on my Camry today and ordered rear brake shoes and rear wheel cylinders, Ive had stuffty brakes for a long time

also Camry update
ODO: 299527
crossed fingers it doesn't die, its come too far to die now

speaking of which I put winter tires on my Camry today
i should probably do this. driving a bug in snow is terrifying, especially when youre trying to start up an icy hill.

Que est el winter tire????
Me est in el desert.

Speak for yourself lol

Anyone can give off that impression when they have a 30 year old vehicle.

Ahaha its not like you guys post yourselves doing as much as him. What am i just supposed to loving know what you do on a regular basis with your car.
Dude lol Im not an omnipotent being.

i did more things

looks pretty rusty. my dad's mustang is worse though, it's basically either metal with chipped paint or rust besides the engine and a couple parts.