Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847703 times)

Bought myself another car

Page loss or no one cared lol
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 06:53:31 PM by BlackMod »

img width pleease

looks gud tho

Dont smoke the headlights or I will sue you

I don't plan on smoking the taillights, I need those to see. It is one of the very rare mazdaspeed 3 models :u

my parts aren't coming until Tuesday
gay af

smoking / blackening tail lights and headlights are the most ricer-esque modifications next to those fart can exhausts

eugh

if i ever fix my s10 ima prob do a light smoke on the turn signals so they clash with the black fascia as bad.
But im gonna put brighter bulbs in it too.

my parts aren't coming until Tuesday
gay af
its not gay, its gayer.

It is one of the very rare mazdaspeed 3 models :u
lsd, 6spd only, 260 hp+ and even more ft-lbs of torque all at under 3200 lbs-- it looks boring but sounds like a fun car lol

how do you smoke lights on a car
that makes no sense
they are lightbulbs/LEDs, not carbon dioxide machines

- someone who knows very little about cars

smoking / blackening tail lights and headlights are the most ricer-esque modifications next to those fart can exhausts

eugh

there was someone with their taillights blacked out so thick that I thought they didn't have their lights on at night, I flashed him a few times but nothing changed so I thought he was just stupid until we came to a red light and I barely saw the brighter light coming through

that makes no sense

imagine having a normal tail-light, but either tinting the tail-light to look like a damn-near black or buying an aftermarket light that's tinted

All it does is reduce the light's visibility a forget-ton and makes you look like a douche

that makes no sense

get an obd2 scanner, find your van's port, and scan it when the check engine light (cel) is on all the time again. some shops will scan it for you for free. look up the code you get and it might tell you what exactly the problem is or it will just waste your time and tell you you're limping

Yeah do this. Autozone and Advanced Auto Parts (betcha O'Reilly's and other places do it too) do it for free and their obd2 scanners will pull up previous thrown codes, so they'll find the check engine codes even if the light isn't on when they scan it.

lsd, 6spd only, 260 hp+ and even more ft-lbs of torque all at under 3200 lbs-- it looks boring but sounds like a fun car lol
It is a blast, a bit quicker than stock. But not by much. Turbo cars are just so fun. And to people who don't know about this car and think its the same as the regular 3 just assume it's slow. Sorta has a sleeper vibe(unless you know what the car is)