Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 843981 times)

Holy stuff please snip the pictures Diony

nice job taking the picture like an australian
do australians hold their phones horizontally

i saw this at work

Fiat owns so many companies

I was told people call FIAT in the US "Fix It Again Tomorrow".

Other people's opinions are still opinions so this is just an opinion argument from both of us.

one of those people said they worked for ford so id say their opinion is pretty forgetin valuable

Such teen angst lol.

I've owned two 4.6 crown Vic's and three or four LT1 caprices. Caprices all over 250k, still drive relatively well except for my non police one. The crown Vic's are both under 100k, one of them only 60k. Both of them give problems after problems, which is why I gave up on them lol. (I like police cars, they tend to drive nice, so I get them lol) the fit and finish is like I said before, shabby at best compared to any of the more weathered caprices. The only thing I can think that crown Vic's do better is ride. They ride like couches and have nice rack and pinion steering whereas only two of my caprices do.

gone from 70k and extreeemely close to 100k on the town car and it hasnt had any repair done, only regular checkup and annual fluid changes

I was told people call FIAT in the US "Fix It Again Tomorrow".

its "fix it again tony" here

Also on pretty much any car, as long as you do the periodic check ups, oil changes, and stuff like that which the manual says, it will last for a very long time without needing any major repairs or tune-ups

Unless if you don't take care of the cars as they should or you bought them from a second owner, they should be perfectly fine, especially under 100k miles

Honestly Diony, you're being pretty biased here yourself. All you're pretty much doing is nay-saying the Crown Vic just because "it's a ford" and because of that, it's stuff, along with not bringing up any valuable claims or evidence other than calling stufflord biased himself, which is pretty rediculous.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:59:03 PM by Insert Name Here² »

one of those people said they worked for ford so id say their opinion is pretty forgetin biased

ftfy

speaking of fiats

the fiat 500 1957 edition is beautiful

ikr

It's starting to be a common car here because it's small and fits everywhere in the city. They're so cute <3

I do not like that car.

sedans and suv's from the early 2000's or new ones are still huge where I am, but jeeps are becoming common.

speaking of fiats

the fiat 500 1957 edition is beautiful

fiat 500 pop cabrio is my dream car

Just threw a full set of studded snow tires on the Volvo. Usually I keep it stored away in the garage for the winter but ima start to use it as a daily driver.