Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846762 times)

Just threw a full set of studded snow tires on the Volvo. Usually I keep it stored away in the garage for the winter but ima start to use it as a daily driver.
bork bork. pretty cool though

hey forums, its illegal to have tire chains in Michigan, how bout where you guys live? I know its legal in Washington and a few other states

hey forums, its illegal to have tire chains in Michigan, how bout where you guys live? I know its legal in Washington and a few other states
I think it's legal here in oklahoma but I'm not sure, I haven't seen any in a while

what is the best nissan Z because if you dont say 300zx youre wrong

z32 300zx, z31s can go die

if mods are allowed then a widebody 280z

300zx

240z

280z and z32 are the best two unmodded, but 240z's and 350z's can look really good with a subtle kit to make them look slightly less smooth. I really dislike the 370z from a visual standpoint tho

i retract my previous answer 260z are best

The crown vics are pretty smooth rides though. My friend has a retired police interceptor too and with 200,000 miles it's smooth as butter. The roomy interior and massive trunk are a huge plus.