Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 840529 times)

so this happened to my car recently. Gonna try taking it to a mechanic when i can.

what the forget
that's battery acid. And that was after trying to clean it at autozone where i discovered this. I have absolutely no clue whats wrong with the battery or car. Guy at autozone said bad battery, guy at walmart (where i was going to buy a new battery) said battery is fine and it might be starter.

i know what it is

but what the forget

Guy at autozone said bad battery, guy at walmart (where i was going to buy a new battery) said battery is fine and it might be starter.

how the forget does your starter do that lmao

forget wallmart

they just want to empty your wallet

i know what it is

but what the forget
yea idk. I know very little about cars already, but apparently this is overly weird and unnatural. It was worse before we cleaned it but I forgot to take a picture.

so this happened to my car recently. Gonna try taking it to a mechanic when i can.
rest in peace battery

edit: god damn how did I miss that typo for peace?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 12:44:58 PM by Cheze »

rest in piece battery
according to the guy at walmart, when he checked the battery charge it had plenty of charging amps. So apparently its a good battery.

according to the guy at walmart, when he checked the battery charge it had plenty of charging amps. So apparently its a good battery.
it's not, it might be fine right now but once all the acid leaks out it'll be dead

it's not, it might be fine right now but once all the acid leaks out it'll be dead
It got sprayed down with some stuff and it hasn't leaked acid again. We're thinking its either a bad starter or the alternator, so we're hoping fixing the source of the problem will prevent the battery from going bad. The cranking amps were at 665 while the battery was rated at around 600 so as of now the battery is all good.

After spending a lot of forgetin pennies she's back.

\

ft. still busted fender
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 01:42:26 AM by FireFlame2 »

After spending a lot of forgetin pennies she's back.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/5MBBQNn.jpg[/

ft. still busted fender

Yayyy glad you can drive it again. Fender won't be hard to replace :)

Yayyy glad you can drive it again. Fender won't be hard to replace :)
I actually own the fender and the flare but finding a place to paint just a fender aint cheap.

my friend's coronet on point

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

I actually own the fender and the flare but finding a place to paint just a fender aint cheap.

was gonna say save up and paint the whole truck a different color besides "healthy stuff green" but realized dam Boi dat truck got rust

my friend's coronet on point
-snip-
those old coronets are absolutely beautiful.