Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832315 times)

did somebody say clean car?

washed and sealed it yesterday

Nice. I see quite a bit of those in my area, but they aren't common, like older cars for sale (ex. 1973 mustang for sale by me, nobody wants it off the poor guy)

sorry for doublepost and bump.

but, I finally found an Italian car that I find cool.

Nice. I see quite a bit of those in my area, but they aren't common, like older cars for sale (ex. 1973 mustang for sale by me, nobody wants it off the poor guy)

theres a guy near me who has been trying for the past six months to sell a 1984 crx that's grown in and needs a full brake job for 1800$, I feel like emailing him this
"dude, just stop, its obvious the car isn't worth the money, stop embarrassing yourself"

also my wagon turned over to 300,000 miles the other day

not many cars make it this far, especially Michigan cars, im proud of her, but the struts, brake parts and possibly the clutch might need replacing soon, so I don't know how long ill have it now

no more side markers 4 me

theres a guy near me who has been trying for the past six months to sell a 1984 crx that's grown in and needs a full brake job for 1800$, I feel like emailing him this
"dude, just stop, its obvious the car isn't worth the money, stop embarrassing yourself"

also my wagon turned over to 300,000 miles the other day
-snippy-
not many cars make it this far, especially Michigan cars, im proud of her, but the struts, brake parts and possibly the clutch might need replacing soon, so I don't know how long ill have it now
nice.

no more side markers 4 me
-snippy-
they will be missed.

Just modified my speaker setup a little. Removed the nuts and used shorter bolts to make the speaker bracket flush with the door metal. I just poured superglue into the screw holes to secure them AND IT WORKS BETTER THAN WITH THE NUTS. HOW.

Also sounds a hell of a lot better, even with the stock head unit

I want to drive this everywhere and give it Coil badges

When all of the wide spots are taken by loving chevy classics, smarts, and other similarly-small cars so all you have for your pickup is the narrowest piece of stuff that no one wants

sorry for doublepost and bump.

but, I finally found an Italian car that I find cool.

Reminds me of a De Tomaso, but I don't think it is one. It looks like a mixup between a Lamborghini Countach and a De Tomaso Pantera.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 06:36:51 PM by danisaac5 »

Reminds me of a De Tomaso, but I don't think it is one. It looks like a mixup between a Lamborghini Countach and a De Tomaso Pantera.
that's exactly what it is. good job :D

It is the Pantera, but related to Lamborghini I think it looks more like the Lamborghini Jalpa

When all of the wide spots are taken by loving chevy classics, smarts, and other similarly-small cars so all you have for your pickup is the narrowest piece of stuff that no one wants

what kind of truck is that

It was from a while ago, I think it was some greenish ford ranger or something.