Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832356 times)

I have a problem, I cant stop buying sub 500$ craigslist cars,
I bought a truck off a government auction for $350 with 338,000 miles and sold it on craigslist for $1,500

I bought a truck off a government auction for $350 with 338,000 miles and sold it on craigslist for $1,500
jesus, you bought it for $350? damn, that's a steal for a truck.

camry update, I don't have it till Saturday afternoon, but I already bought a radiator, all the door trim, the fuel door, an extra cap, and some other tidbits at the pick n pull
also, im going to start tomorrow if I can pulling the LE V6 gauge cluster out of my offroad rig to put in the alltrac, it would be going from this

to this (but not in K/mh) it does go to 150 though

I'd also drop 20k off the odo but SHHHH

when does a car stop being new and be old?

when does a car stop being new and be old?

when its 15 years old

ex: this car is still "new" to me (2006)

this is getting old now (2001)

I love that early 2000's sedan look.

lada looks great to me for some reason

lada looks great to me for some reason
i gotta admit, the boxxy ladas do look great, too bad theyre old stuffty communist cars

I owned a Lada. They're solid drives. Never failed on me. Engine blew due to no skidplate and well, a rock damaged the carter, allowing all of the engine oil to leave the engine and boom. Had to sell it for scrap; couldn't find a new engine that actually fit in there.

Those are communist cars? They remind me of the old 1980s sedans.

Those are communist cars? They remind me of the old 1980s sedans.
yep, the only make to come out of the soviet domestic market

yep, the only make to come out of the soviet domestic market
oh my, I didn't know that.

forget it this needs a bump

also, ford just announced that the ranger is coming out in 2019 and the bronco comes out in 2020. I really don't think the cars should come out so late if there's a lot of hype for them.

There are rumors here that Ford sucks ass. The only vehicle I never heard stuff about was the F-100. What about you guys?

There are rumors here that Ford sucks ass. The only vehicle I never heard stuff about was the F-100. What about you guys?

ford is good if they didn't suck with transmissions