Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 841531 times)

hey car experts isn't there supposed to be something here?

stuff forgot the name, I think it was air cleaner or carburetor
HOLY forget ITS STEVE5451

stuff forgot the name, I think it was air cleaner or carburetor
HOLY forget ITS STEVE5451

nah it's fuel injected and the air filter is on the left side
hi

What year and model is your truck? That could help clarify some things

nah it's fuel injected and the air filter is on the left side
hi
well, I learned something new.

Fuel rail.

What year and model is your truck? That could help clarify some things

87 ford bronco II with the manual transmission & 2.9l engine

I should also mention it runs beautifully except for the power steering.

87 ford bronco II with the manual transmission & 2.9l engine
ooh those are cool

ya dood that's the power steering

ooh those are cool

yeah mine's got the lift kit. The body has zero dents and there's basically no rust under. Has no paint left though.

Looks like you're just missing the cap for it

Looks like you're just missing the cap for it

guess somebody took it when they nabbed the air filter. I only just noticed this, god i'm an idiot.
I'm still baffled. They had to pull the hood latch to get to the engine compartment but they didn't take my stereo or anything inside. Just the air filter and apparently this.

guess somebody took it when they nabbed the air filter. I only just noticed this, god i'm an idiot.
Rip, you can buy one off of ebay or ask your local Orileys or Autozone if they have one in stock. If they don't, they can order one which will take a couple of days to get shipped to the store for you to buy

Also, here's the galaxie I mentioned a while ago. Needs interior, engine, hood hinges, and a new convertible top. Otherwise, good car.

And a truck I saw yesterday at a diner when I was visiting my grandfather with my mom and sister.

ya dood that's the power steering

Rip, you can buy one off of ebay or ask your local Orileys or Autozone if they have one in stock. If they don't, they can order one which will take a couple of days to get shipped to the store for you to buy

thanks luvs. I was going to autozone tomorrow for an air filter anyway. I'll use a shirt as an air filter on my short drive there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks luvs. I was going to autozone tomorrow for an air filter anyway. I'll use a shirt as an air filter on my short drive there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lmao no probs

I have a problem, I cant stop buying sub 500$ craigslist cars, this time its a 1989 Camry Alltrac which if you didn't know is a 2.0l 4cyl mated to a 4 speed auto Od, its all time all wheel drive with push button diff lock. Its a running, driving example with 196k. Body is expectedly rusty but not as bad as my wagon, has cruise control, power windows and locks, four wheel disc brakes with ABS, a keyfab locker, cd player, and non functional A/c. The problem is it needs a new radiator, and it leaks power steering fluid and oil so Ill have to trailer it 25 miles home, but I mean for 200$
ehh
I feel like I could get decent money for the Camry alltrac exclusive rear suspension and axle parts and transfer case that are surely rare as forget
even if I scrap it after taking those parts off.....
I needed a new battery and this car has a newer one -80$
full set of rims to put my all season tires on for my wagon -100$
scrap 90-120$
Cat converter ~30$
old radiator ~10$

id say its a safe investment