Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 845979 times)

I have a problem, I cant stop buying sub 500$ craigslist cars, this time its a 1989 Camry Alltrac which if you didn't know is a 2.0l 4cyl mated to a 4 speed auto Od, its all time all wheel drive with push button diff lock. Its a running, driving example with 196k. Body is expectedly rusty but not as bad as my wagon, has cruise control, power windows and locks, four wheel disc brakes with ABS, a keyfab locker, cd player, and non functional A/c. The problem is it needs a new radiator, and it leaks power steering fluid and oil so Ill have to trailer it 25 miles home, but I mean for 200$
ehh
I feel like I could get decent money for the Camry alltrac exclusive rear suspension and axle parts and transfer case that are surely rare as forget
even if I scrap it after taking those parts off.....
I needed a new battery and this car has a newer one -80$
full set of rims to put my all season tires on for my wagon -100$
scrap 90-120$
Cat converter ~30$
old radiator ~10$

id say its a safe investment

reserved for when I get pictures and because this major update was literally the last post on the previous page

the macklemore of car shopping finds another come up-- u saved $180 right off the bat and 50 miles is like only 5$ in gas

ran into an acquaintance from highschool working at a little caesars recently. told me he totaled two beater cars over the summer, said "forget it", and now drives a newer cts

holy forget this is beautiful.

broncos are lovey huh
*jerks off over his trashed bronco ii

i always thought it would be cool to own a lifted jeep wagoneer or ford bronco. iirc they're bringing back the bronco

Here's a little game, what can you fit in a Fit?  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:11:03 AM by Filipe »

100 kg of dynamite and a detonator

I hate those little windows they put to fill the holes.
They're a theif's paradise. They can open your car without needing to smash the entire window.

In all honesty if I could I'd get a 2017 honda fit, I've always liked it's aesthetics and other stuff about it as well

stuffloads of rice and imported products

i always thought it would be cool to own a lifted jeep wagoneer or ford bronco. iirc they're bringing back the bronco
I know. I'm really hyped over it, and that's the same year I am able to get my permit :D

In all honesty if I could I'd get a 2017 honda fit, I've always liked it's aesthetics and other stuff about it as well
newer ones might be okay but my sister has like a 2006 or 2008 or something honda fit and it's pretty thumbs-down

Yeah not a fan of previous gen Fits, the 2014 and newer ones are fkin quality m8