Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 842887 times)

Had to do some major work on my car lol

What happened to your car? Are you repairing / replacing something, or are you just modding it?

yeah, these pictures are pretty non descript, tell us what you actually are doin
and maybe fix the pagestrech

I wish I was adding another mod :'c
Instead I am replace the timing cover since mine has broken at the motor mount lol

oh, rip timing cover
Major rip since I only had the car for 5 weeks before this happened LOL, at least I had a back up(which i originally planned on selling lol)

Major rip since I only had the car for 5 weeks before this happened LOL, at least I had a back up(which i originally planned on selling lol)
Oh geez that isn't good, but good thing you didn't sell that backup

I had a timing cover explode on my 1987 celica a few years ago, the timing belt went once, so me and my dad did the repair, but forgot to tighten the tensioner when we put it back together, to be short, two weeks later it was on the side of the highway, no belt to be found, and a timing cover with the shape of the belt cut out of the center when the belt jumped its path, really glad the 3sfe isn't one of those engines that gets totally wrecked when the timing belt goes

anyone have experience with old hondas? im looking at a 91 accord that a buddy of mine is selling. its pretty nice and has that red velvet (or whatever material) interior and its really low. only problems are a bit of front end damage and the trans wont shift out of 3rd gear (it's an auto) but he's fixing both of those issues before selling. anything else i should look out for before i buy it? im probably only gonna offer a max of $2k on it too
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:01:29 AM by extremely extreme »

Accords are Hondas...
stuff big brain fart lmao. probably shouldnt be posting at 3 am. fixed

unless you budget is low as forget I would not for go for that.

unless you budget is low as forget I would not for go for that.
my budget is pretty low plus i kinda just want a stuffbox i can forget around with

well, its time for my bragging of treating money like a jew again. I now have $1,700.

also theres this ugly ass VW rabbit by where I live with these horrible rims on it. didn't take a picture of it.

hey car experts isn't there supposed to be something here?

I'm 90% sure it's the power steering fluid cap, which would explain why I have no power steering.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 07:44:32 PM by Steve5451² »