Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846702 times)

79' SVO is best (lookin) mustang
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/76/58/73765809514b66ce214769556eb6ad36.jpg[/img

aight stop playin lmao this too much

aight stop playin lmao this too much
yea but u have an el camino

I kinda want to get a ford focus as my first car

I kinda want to get a ford focus as my first car
you can do better, actually what year
I hate these

these are a bit better

these im okay with, but you can still do better for the price of any focus

the 3 door focus svt wasn't half bad

yea but u have an el camino
a GOD damn el camino

> new mustang < looks mean. imo it's the most attractive one since the fox body(which looks good as a sports car, not a muscle or pony car specifically). i love the digital cluster

in other news, mazda is making further enhancements in fuel efficiency while all enthusiasts want is a new gas-guzzling rotary

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/car-technology/news/a32301/mazda-gasoline-engine-compression-ignition-skyactiv/
front looks nice, but they really don't look much different besides little thing here or there. I still prefer 60's mustangs though, they look badass.

The fox body? Attractive? FOX BODY?
-snip-
Mustangs get uglier and uglier as the years go by. Just when you think they get so ugly they can't top it, BAM mustang II. The new ones look like they're trying to pay homage to the ew eat camaro of the mid 90s.

Rotaries are garbage tho. Don't know why people adore them so but to each his own I guess

B-but these are fox bodies too...

christ i forgot how big the mustangs engines were. why are all american ""muscle"" cars like this? "YEA JUST FIND THE BIGGEST ENGINE YALL GOT AND DONT FORGET TO SUPERCHARGE IT. AND IT DAMN WELL BETTER BE A V8 TOO."

cuz its easy to make power from them. But really even though they have a lot of displacement they're quite compact. iirc the chevy ls3 is physically smaller than the BMW s62
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:30:18 PM by e-maxx »

christ i forgot how big the mustangs engines were. why are all american ""muscle"" cars like this? "YEA JUST FIND THE BIGGEST ENGINE YALL GOT AND DONT FORGET TO SUPERCHARGE IT. AND IT DAMN WELL BETTER BE A V8 TOO."
well, we are obsessed with horsepower in our muscle cars -cough cough- hellcat -cough cough-.

plus, engine sizes aren't really anything close to what they used to be

2016 mustang gt (because idk whats in the 2017) - 5.0 liter = about 302 cubic inches

1969 mustang mach 1 (they replaced gt's in 1969 with mach 1s) - 7.0 liter = about 428 cubic inches.

400cui and more is the best displacement for a V8

Oi, my truck does 8.5km/L and my friend's truck (which is exactly the same but with two clutches to smoothen it out, unlike mine) does 12km/L. I do have AT tires and 4x4 while he has the stock tires and it's only 4x2 but mine is toggleable.

Why the hell does my truck swallow fuel? I even change the oil and filters not long ago. My friend also likes flooring the truck and going at 150km/h. I usually never pass 120km/h unless I'm passing someone else.

Oi, my truck does 8.5km/L and my friend's truck (which is exactly the same but with two clutches to smoothen it out, unlike mine) does 12km/L. I do have AT tires and 4x4 while he has the stock tires and it's only 4x2 but mine is toggleable.

Why the hell does my truck swallow fuel? I even change the oil and filters not long ago. My friend also likes flooring the truck and going at 150km/h. I usually never pass 120km/h unless I'm passing someone else.
its a gas slut, it swallows oil
probably terrible on gas milage

Yes, no stuff. 8.5km/L only gives me 600km on a full tank (70L) and his truck gives him 840km.

Definitely the tires and 4wd.bigger and more aggressive tires take more power to move and even though it's selectable 4wd you're still pushing around the dead weight of the front differential and axles.

That's a huge efficiency difference though. But it does make sense.