Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846236 times)

My car is getting so old that I am almost at 80K after 3 years of owning it.  I expect 80K in the next week and a half or so with my work commute alone.  My trip B is counted from my oil change last Friday which was Jan 13th alone going to and from work even with having Monday off.

-dashboard-

My car is getting so old that I am almost at 80K after 3 years of owning it.  I expect 80K in the next week and a half or so with my work commute alone.  My trip B is counted from my oil change last Friday which was Jan 13th alone going to and from work even with having Monday off.
What car is it?

Jesus, how far do you commute?

What car is it?
that looks like a fusion gauge cluster to me.

2012 Fusion, I commute 75 miles a day, 5 days a week.  From Lakeville, MN to Arden Hills which is above downtown St. Paul

I'm almost in your situation. My truck hit 121.000 last week and I had it for three years too.

I'm almost in your situation. My truck hit 121.000 last week and I had it for three years too.

I bought the car at 44K miles so it's not like I put ALL the miles that are on it currently.  I am very interested in buying a new 2017 Fusion Sport maybe the end of 2017 early 2018 possibly.  Still want to get at least 100K out of this car first since it is fully paid off and what not.

BTW here is my commute to work in a time lapse if any are curious or like to watch these types of videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvxwcAzUHuo

oh wow

I got mine 0km. I put every km in it.

Gonna embarrass myself a little here, but this little one handles like a dream and gets O.K. mileage. Grew up with it and they're almost extinct.

Plymouth Voyager Generation II, 1991-1995

ooh a minivan that looks ok for once

Right? They all suddenly started looking like torcreeps in 1996 and there's never been a lovey seven-seater since.

damn i want a miata so bad :(((

miata is a girls car a real mans car is a rx7 get good xd

if i hated myself id get an rx7