Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 845714 times)

Fixing cars yourself is ridiculously cheaper. Like working in a shop for that short while was a damn good decision.

I almost signed a lease for a 2014 Dart today, blue with the black Blacktop rims. Wouldve had a sunroof, remote start, 8.4" touch screen... sigh.

So my brother and I were putting the middle seats back in our van, and we kinda messed up... Hehe... :/

Fixing cars yourself is ridiculously cheaper. Like working in a shop for that short while was a damn good decision.

I almost signed a lease for a 2014 Dart today, blue with the black Blacktop rims. Wouldve had a sunroof, remote start, 8.4" touch screen... sigh.
Why did you back out?

Why did you back out?

$154 monthly insurance rates. The payments themselves for the car were reasonable but total it would've been $431/month not even including gas.

The plan now is to save up for one of the SRT ones coming out in a few years. AWD is music to my ears and turbocharged? Well stuff. Im thinking Ill save up enough for a nice down payment and get my payments low enough so insurance can fill the gap and get me closer to that $300 mark.

the dart looks p cool but isn't it supposed to be a stuffty car

I just googled a guy I live right by and apparently he's some NASCAR guy and he does dirt racing like Ravencroft. He has his own wikipedia page and stuff

I just googled a guy I live right by and apparently he's some NASCAR guy and he does dirt racing like Ravencroft. He has his own wikipedia page and stuff

That's kinda cool, you should meet him.

the dart looks p cool but isn't it supposed to be a stuffty car
all dodge cars are pretty stuffty
i worked at a rental agency for a year and never drove a single dodge i liked (or anything from the chrysler group for that matter, except maybe the jeep wrangler and chrysler 300.)

all dodge cars are pretty stuffty
i worked at a rental agency for a year and never drove a single dodge i liked (or anything from the chrysler group for that matter, except maybe the jeep wrangler and chrysler 300.)
yah, this

My grandparents once rented a Chrysler 200, an I rode in it. Literally the worst car I've ever ridden in, ever. It was underpowered, the ride sucked, and everything felt awfully cheap. Then, once my family rented a Chrysler town and country. It was a tad better than the 200, but still awful.

My grandpa described the 200 as "a go-kart surrounded in plastic."

yeah we had quite a few 200's, never enjoyed them at all

yeah we had quite a few 200's, never enjoyed them at all
subie hippy

That's kinda cool, you should meet him.
Idk. Tonight when we drove passed his house the warehouse door was up and I could see his racecars. He and some guys were watching baseball in there on one of the biggest flat screens I've ever seen

So, my parents are getting a Toyota Camry soon. What are y'all's thoughts on it?

So, my parents are getting a Toyota Camry soon. What are y'all's thoughts on it?
drove camry's at my old job
hated em
interior was so cheap you'd hear a plastic creaking sound from the dash when you turned sometimes lol