Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 842786 times)

So I get home from camp only to find out that we're trading the van in tomorrow.  Completely unexpected but okay.  Trading the 2008 Ford E-350 for a 2013 Ford E-350 with better and more options.  80k fewer miles too.

I love older muscle cars. I like square and blocky vehicles more than the newer and almost identical curvy cars.

My friend just drove down to Florida to pick up this 93' 240sx he bought off a guy. Beautiful car and it's surprisingly fast. We hit 115 mph on the Northway at like 3AM yesterday. Was a blast.

-snip-
240sx is my dream car right now. Nissan makes some amazing cars.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 10:23:02 PM by Artificial Blocko »

driving from alabama to kentucky today I saw a lot of cars
some were better than others
for example, an R8
Porsche's SUV, whatever it's called, towing a trailer with what I think was a 911 on it
one of the new vettes
an 18-wheeler carrying a whole trailer of the new vettes
and an old orange ford explorer taxi
Meh, F1 cars.

how about some RIDOX

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 02:27:45 PM by Champion »

how about some RIDOX

neat. I'd never heard of that before. I am a fan of the Supra. What is that screenshot from?

very want

also very want

{Please read : This is not a buggati Veyron of some sort its a gumpert Apollo}

neat. I'd never heard of that before. I am a fan of the Supra. What is that screenshot from?
the red one is from ridox's homepage
the blue is from a game called Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

So my friend with a GT-R has decided that he is no longer happy with having 500 wheel horsepower, and that he's actually more attracted to the idea of having 626 WHP via the Alpha 6 package.

He's actually going to get it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 04:11:47 PM by $trinick »

So my friend with a GT-R has decided that he is no longer happy with having 500 wheel horsepower, and that he's actually more attracted to the idea of having 626 WHP via the Alpha 9 package.

He's actually going to get it.

Very nice.

BTW you linked to the alpha 6 package, not 9. But I assume you mean the 6 because the 9 package is 1050+ hp.

Very nice.

BTW you linked to the alpha 6 package, not 9. But I assume you mean the 6 because the 9 package is 1050+ hp.
I did mean 6, idk why I typed 9.

Maybe he'll be unhappy with 626 WHP after some time and upgrade it some more.

I bet you can't wait to be in it after he gets it though. Lord knows I would.