Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 848471 times)

My mom just offered to take me to get my license on my birthday.  I wonder if it'll follow through.
here you have to wait till your 16 and 3 months and have held your learner's for 9 months

eets stoopid

here you have to wait till your 16 and 3 months and have held your learner's for 9 months

eets stoopid

I'll have my permit for two years as of my birthday, but they want 16, holding permit for six months, and 40 hours of logged driving instruction.

Those 40 hours are such bullstuff because you are "supposed to" fill out the log book everytime you drive, but the DMV by me could give a stuff. I didn't even bring the book and they didn't even ask for it.

Those 40 hours are such bullstuff because you are "supposed to" fill out the log book everytime you drive, but the DMV by me could give a stuff. I didn't even bring the book and they didn't even ask for it.

I filled my out pretty faithfully just in case.  I finished the hours almost a year ago though, so I'm definitely wayyyyy over it.  I doubt it matters whether I bring the book or not.

as soon as i start driving legally im gettin one of these:

its my dads fault, he brain washed me by getting nothing but volvos

dude your dad is James May

dude your dad is James May
honestly if my dad lost his facial hair i could see it a little but

james may looks way too british

I really really don't like Volvos today, but the older ones are okay from my point of view.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:34:24 PM by Champion »

[im g]http://25.media.tumblr.com/62abd354531608c35ac1bbbb78f0577f/tumblr_mv6vh9XoUW1rydwbvo1_500.gif[/img]
ew anime

am i the only one who likes the 2006 Nissan 3.5 Altima?