Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860804 times)

anyone hear of the noble m600

hot or not

I dont like that blue color on that

I dont like that blue color on that
your mom said the same thing when she gave birth to you, you blue alien

Heard of it before, hot, very hot! (let's hope it wouldn't set itself on fire)
Also nice spyker on the first pic

That Noble is pretty cool. Anyone know what the one is in front of it??

My to-do list is growing for the Dart - I want to put some unnecessary cool things on it. So far I want HID headlights, fog lights, and replace the interior dome lights and map lights with LEDs, tint the windows 30% all around, and possibly get some rims I bought powdercoated black which will require new tires as they are 18", not the stock 17" size. And of course there's still the debate if I should leave my hood hash marks on or get a proper front to back stripe over the top. I wouldn't mind replacing the front indicators with LEDs either, since everything else on the damn thing will be LED.

Decisions.

Anyone know what the one is in front of it??

Spyker C8 pretty sure

Spyker something definitely.

Spyker C8 pretty sure

Spyker something definitely.

Winner winner. Blech, looked better from behind.

My aunt ordered a red Mini Cooper with black stripes and a black top the other day. 2015 model.

Going to go pick it up on Friday with her from the Mini dealership; I can't wait! :D

is it bad if my vehicles radiator doesnt hold fluid at all :cookieMonster:

is it bad if my vehicles radiator doesnt hold fluid at all :cookieMonster:
yes
very

so hopefully soon i will get another opportunity to rebuild an engine, possibly one to go in a race car.  I've got my eye on a couple 350 sbc's right now, hell maybe even a chrysler LA 318.  heres hoping my dad gives the OK.

Went with my aunt today to the Mini of Saint Louis dealership to pick up her 2015 red Mini Cooper. She got the normal model, not the S. Still super fun to ride in, obviously. XD

It was amazing, what with the new car smell, learning all about it, and just seeing her get the car she's wanted for literally years. Was tons of fun.

i loving love pop-up headlights

the car could be a total piece of stuff but i would love it if it had pop up headlights