Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832117 times)

yeah when i caught a glimpse of it i thought it was an esprit

On the subject of bikes, I got a lot more interested in motorcycles recently, there is this model here in Brazil which looks pretty cool.

It's a Kasinski Mirage 150cc, it's a brazilian brand and I love how it looks.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 01:15:06 AM by Filipe »

Looks pretty mint, never heard of Kasinski before, but I don't live in Brazil. What is their reputation like?

The engine in your picture looks larger than a 150cc haha, do they make bigger models too?

Looks pretty mint, never heard of Kasinski before, but I don't live in Brazil. What is their reputation like?

The engine in your picture looks larger than a 150cc haha, do they make bigger models too?
They're rather popular around here, and yes they make bigger engines but if I ever get to start riding, I'd start with something more basic first.

not mine, but I loving love the rx7 fc and this one is for sale on craigslist in my area for 6k.

i think i'm gonna go for it

not mine, but I loving love the rx7 fc and this one is for sale on craigslist in my area for 6k.

i think i'm gonna go for it
Do it, rotary is life.

If you can afford it, by that I mean time. Good luck.

oof forget the car over heated today and blew a lower radiator hose

They're rather popular around here, and yes they make bigger engines but if I ever get to start riding, I'd start with something more basic first.
Start with a 250, if the Motorcycle laws permit it in your country. 125/150s are fun to start off with, but you get used to the power quite quickly.

I like the extra 80 HP i gain from these PUUUUUUUurrrrdddeeeeee blue ford racing plug wires :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Start with a 250, if the Motorcycle laws permit it in your country. 125/150s are fun to start off with, but you get used to the power quite quickly.
I don't need that much honestly, 150 is fine for me.

I don't need that much honestly, 150 is fine for me.
Fair enough, you can do 75mph/120kph on pretty much all 125/150s, which is more than enough for a beginner. It's the lack of on demand power that is frustrating, but with me that's just because I've been riding one for so long now, and want a bigger bike.

Fair enough, you can do 75mph/120kph on pretty much all 125/150s, which is more than enough for a beginner. It's the lack of on demand power that is frustrating, but with me that's just because I've been riding one for so long now, and want a bigger bike.
As a 50cc driver I envy even 125cc lol

I get what you mean haha, although since getting a car + being on a 600, 70mph doesn't feel that fast for me anymore  :panda: