2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)

Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 205018 times)

Theoretically, you can transfer your Blockland ID to your steam ID here:

https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php

After transfer you will still be able to log in through Blockland using your key directly.  In the future there will be an option to permanently make your game only log in through steam if you want.  

I have tested this page a couple times, but if there is some problem or vulnerability or everything burns to the ground please just tell me and remain calm.  

YISS

Theoretically, you can transfer your Blockland ID to your steam ID here:

https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php

After transfer you will still be able to log in through Blockland using your key directly.  In the future there will be an option to permanently make your game only log in through steam if you want.  

I have tested this page a couple times, but if there is some problem or vulnerability or everything burns to the ground please just tell me and remain calm.  

Can we keep our keys separate?

However the game just got released on steam so it can be considered new. Also he's also done videos on older games in a series by the name of "this is why we can't have nice things".
It isn't new though. Even the store page lists it as released in 2007.

Badspot

• Administrator

It worked! No complications on my end :) Thank you so much Badspot for creating such a wonderful game and congratulations on the Steam release!

Hopefully this will fix the problem that made me have to re-enter my key every time I restarted my computer.

I got a copy on steam (whole new key), how can I swap keys? The converter shows my account is already tied to my new ID, so would I need to use an alt steam account or what?

Mr. LoL's server died. Hahah

Badspot, is the $10 price permanent?

Too much people, my server crashed, sry guys

We had 65 players, epic

I'm very happy for this, and great job with this game, Badspot!

What do you mean?
as soon as I tie it to steam, I'll have to run it through steam, right? barring nasty workarounds where i learn the arguments and launch it manually (which is bad) can I just keep it separate and continue to run the launcher like normal? Steam takes up a lot of resources on my computer, and I would rather not have to run it.

This is the best monday ever.