2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)

Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 204849 times)

Is there a way to make the Blockland directory back to my documents instead of having the ridiculously long file path?

Is there a way to make the Blockland directory back to my documents instead of having the ridiculously long file path?
Pretty sure its still there.

you might be able to
1: delete the steamapps one
2: create a shortcut with an identical name from my documents to steamapps

however, shortcuts aren't shortcuts, they're ".lnk" files. if you were on linux you could create a symlink, but those don't exist for windows afaik

so not unless steam allows you in the game properties (right click on blockland in the library)

You can put a shortcut to Program Files/steam bla bla to My Docs

You can put a shortcut to Program Files/steam bla bla to My Docs
this is  the best solution. do this.

Anyone managed to figure out all the Achievements or are they all secret achievements?

Anyone managed to figure out all the Achievements or are they all secret achievements?

I got 3 already :)

Blockland is 54th on the Top Sellers list.

What do you mean?
as soon as I tie it to steam, I'll have to run it through steam, right? barring nasty workarounds where i learn the arguments and launch it manually (which is bad) can I just keep it separate and continue to run the launcher like normal? Steam takes up a lot of resources on my computer, and I would rather not have to run it.

someone tried it

If I transfer my current Blockland serial key to Steam will I be able to play Blockland with that same serial key without using Steam? Can I still play through the regular launcher?
can still use both versions, just tried it
FULL STEAM AHEAD

so yes, basically.

I'm getting just a green screen, and audio in steam when I click the game from the search menu?

Could just be me, but I can click direct links to it and it works fine.

Badspot

• Administrator
Trading cards are up.

Oh my god, trading cards are epic

Oh stuff, the trading cards