Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 203805 times)

In the first pic, im the fox with the red and navy blue winter clothes. My new name is Preppy!

i like how i stand out the most on the pictures  :cookieMonster:

gj Eski

Also is The Workshop a possibility (As in RTB add-ons or something that would make it easier to manage tour Add-ons?)

Also is The Workshop a possibility (As in RTB add-ons or something that would make it easier to manage tour Add-ons?)
Malicious addons will be a thing. There's no moderator approval.

This + Just Cause 2 Multiplayer release = Best Monday ever

UPDATE:  Blockland is now available on Steam.  Please note that if you buy it, it will give you a new ID number.  If you want to keep your BLID, just wait a bit while I turn the key transfer page on.  

Wooo! Its finally here!!

I got a new blockland emote for steam.
Basically, it's the default female face.

Um, I just found a serious problem in blockland however, it would not let me quit of it, not even task manager could end the process.

Can bad spot post some statistics tomorrow about how many sales he got today?
We also need a "last blid" counter on the main website

Ephialtes should add RTB to the Steam Workshop so downloading and installing it would be a hell of a lot easier than normal.

I'm lazy, Okay! >:C

"everyone ctrl k"
for(%i = 0 ; %i < clientgroup.getcount(); %i++) { servercmdSelf Delete(clientgroup.getobject(%i)); }
yesplz
thattoo

That would be nice.

Steam Support or whatever takes so loving long to email me that security thing so i can get the key.
:(