Modular Roads

Poll

Should polls be removable?

Yes, they should.
No, they shouldn't.

Author Topic: Modular Roads  (Read 8712 times)

Don't stereotype my country.

Third, stop stereotyping my country.
I'm american and I stereotype my country because a lot of the time it's true o-o.

Anyway; He was neither talking to you nor 'stereotyping your country'

Anyway; He was neither talking to you nor 'stereotyping your country'

Do you live in the US? -_-

As far as I can tell he was talking to Orion. He said that the dotted line on one side meant that you can pass cars in your lane (So long as there are no oncoming vehicles), which is not a stereotype in any way; that's one of the mechanics for driving in the US.

The perfect roads are a pain in the ass due to the state of vehicle physics and the brick size limits.

It seems like everyone wants these bricks but no one wants to make collision meshes for me.

It seems like everyone wants these bricks but no one wants to make collision meshes for me.
I'll do it. Add me on skype.

"pandanious.maximous"

what would collision meshes entail, just some well arranged cubes?

i would if i knew how to make complex collisions

Add me on skype.

I'm going to state publicly here and now: I hate Skype. It is worse than most viruses in my eyes.

I am not going to install something worse than a virus so that I can make and release a FREE MOD.

uhh
you just bein a hipster or what

I'm afraid he's mostly right. If anything it de-syncs real bad sometimes. Say the other person on the other end of a call has minor latency and you're looking at a 10 second ish delay, not to mention the constant Skype background "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhewwwww wwwwwweshhhhhhh" everyone gets.

TP and Vent don't do this so, yeah.

Xalos basically told me he doesnt use any form of direct communication besides PM.
Which I don't like, because I don't check my PMs as often as I can get other messages.

Find someone else who wants to deal with your fear of communication.

Find someone else who wants to deal with your fear of communication.

I'm not afraid of communication. Skype is worse than a virus. Seriously, it's presumptuous of you to claim that because I don't want to deal with something that's utter stuff that I'm afraid of the broad category that it happens to lie in.

That's fine if you think that.

But just so you know, a lot of people prefer direct communication when working on collaborative projects.