Author Topic: injuries youve had  (Read 2910 times)

I just rolled (sprained) my ankle yesterday. It sucks. I hate having to elevate it and then when I go to the bathroom all the blood rushes to it and it sucks

Broke my leg with a clothes line once.

I never broke anything, only have some scars left

Broke my wrist
Slight rotator cuff tear
Recently herniated a disc in my back

That's all the major stuff

All I've broken is my right pinkie (fractured it). Have a bunch of scars. That's it.

burned my entire left hand

all better now, though

I was playing hide and seek with my twin brother when I was 3 with my jacket covering my face (I know it was a bad idea), and I ran so hard and I thought I found my brother hiding but instead I ran into a brick wall and to this day I still have a tiny scar on my eyebrow.

I fell on a tree and got a really nasty scar
The skin was punctured but there was zero bleeding and no other injuries, it was super weird
Pretty painful too.

I never broke anything,
kicked toe against furnature, that count?

Though my friend fell off of a 5 meter cliff, damaged his leg bone (A rock scrated his bone) This was in a trip to wales, it was pouring with rain and the path was no wider than 2 meters (Also the cliff was higher but he luckily didn't fall all the way down!)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:26:46 AM by Bacon Pancakes »

kicked toe against furniture, that count?
We've all had that happen to us, :-(

Burned my left hand, and i crushed my index finger on my left hand (killing the fingernail, then it fell off in school)
thats it.
(besides all the times i hit my toe on furniture)

When I was year 6-7 one of my teeth fell out but was left dangling by a bit of nerve/flesh.
Ran around chasing all the girls, like a playa.

I fractured my elbow and stepped on a nail. It went through my sandal and into my foot.

Went to the ER cause I tripped on a loving tent stake.

I also got stitches when I was 2 cause I fell in the shower. (Don't ask me how, lol)

Slit my left Middle fingtertip on this one metal piece I cant remember. It was bleeding alot and it hurt like hell. After I finally stopped the bleeding, I went to discover that there was some dry blood of mine on the Door knob. It finally got normal after 2-4 Weeks.