The -'- clan reborn!

Author Topic: The -'- clan reborn!  (Read 8755 times)

Yes, this clan has had rough times and I'M bringing it back. Super cool may have shut it down but i can still keep it alive because i made it not him. I was on modman's server and i made the clan and mod decided to join so that was the FIRST official member then i called cool on the phone and told him about it and decided to join but later on he decided to make a new clan [BB] (blockland Brothers) which is dumb because you should stay with your original clan.             Cool is no longer in this clan and taking his place as leader 2 is cuda077 anyone want to join this clan notify me in a post or in the game in general. We need more members please! This clan is a newbie because it was just made but all clan start as so so no bad reviews. long post but I'm just making a point to all of you bad posters.There is a clan site if click my profile
Edit: Cuda made some rules for this clan. Here are those rules 1.You must be at least a Jr. member on the forums
2.You must show a build with the following:Big! but not to big,Unique,Not a square build,and must take at least take like 8 minutes to build (Depending on how fast you build)
3.No arguing
4.No spamming unless approved by Admins, if not approved you will get banned.
5.No annoying people when they are building or dewstroying their builds
6.You may load BUT Don't always expect to load everytime. (It has to be a brick build 1000-6000 bricks (not to small not to big))
7.You must have proof that you don't noob up everything.
8.Take my Zelda quiz and pass in ONE try, you will be honored
9.No Imposter -'- clan members, if we see that you didn't follow these rules, you will be banned from the -'- clan servers.
10.Don't advertise this clan!!!(gets bad things said about it)
11.Have fun.
     Thanks Cuda007 for these rules and for making -'- servers  :cookie: For you!
      Members in order of rank.
        Young Link (leader)
        Cuda007 (co-leader)
        Modman (2d in command)
        Becca? (not sure)
        cool
        legoman
        @a@ Meese
        Green Link
        Tcxxx527
        The Blue Spider
        To be further updated...     
This is a pic of what -'- clan builds look like.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 01:33:29 PM by Young Link »

Oh gawd no...please dont.

What's wrong with reviving this clan? I like it to much for it to die.

yes but it was full of newbies and ran by a noob (not a newbie, a idiot)

see this:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=23649.0
follow it
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 11:52:55 PM by BattleKon001 »

Okay Okay I read it. I have activities that the -'- clan can do such as City builds and castle building. I wouldn't post this on the forums if I didn't know what I was doing. I know how this works. I am no noob

NO NO NO! WE DONT NEED 2 -'- CLANS.

Isnt this the third one?

I think it's the fifth one...lol.
Seriously, no more clans.

Know when to let a clan die. Seriously.

There isn't five -'- clans the one cool made is dead and i reborned it so It's the same one!

Dude. nobody will join, mostly cause your the leader. you made yourself some reputation here. -___-

Dude. nobody will join, mostly cause your the leader. you made yourself some reputation here. -___-

as if yours is any better :\

as if yours is any better :\

At least someone is with me <3

some 1 should make a ? clan
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:09:54 PM by Radial543 »

Ok, few things here.

1. From the people here, this clan sucks and shouldn't be reborn.
2. You didn't even post anything about the clan besides its history and stufftiness.

Ok, few things here.

1. From the people here, this clan sucks and shouldn't be reborn.
2. You didn't even post anything about the clan besides its history and ice creamtiness.

WTH?! Dude get your own clan and don't complain.