Post your first Builds!

Poll

How would you rate this build? (What Justin will you use)

Great
4 (3.5%)
Good
1 (0.9%)
Ok
5 (4.4%)
Bad
12 (10.5%)
Worst
4 (3.5%)
Justin
88 (77.2%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Post your first Builds!  (Read 6388 times)

Mine was stuffty red spam  :cookieMonster:. I'm not proud of that.

BTW If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

Red river in the demo version, and I called it lava x3

Mine was a couple of rainbow windows with a 8x8 brick on top with some 1x1 bricks on it..

mine was a tower of 64x64x64 cubes

You expect us to remember what our first build was?????

But I bet it was a red cube house.

The first big build I did that I made was this super stuffty Medieval RP. I still remember Demian crushing my 10 year old dreams and saying that my skills were sub-par. I reacted very immaturily. I still will insist I could event well, at the very least. I had some pretty complex VCE coding in that build of mine.

You expect us to remember what our first build was?????

But I bet it was a red cube house.
There are ways to find ones that might be the first. Try finding the the build in your saves that goes back the farthest or maybe the first build you posted on the forums

Mine was in the demo on top of the fridge in the kitchen

it was a load of tank cannons, some large text, every possible item in the game, and stuffload of emitters and lights and music

also I didn't know you could install add-ons in the demo back then lol

I still remember my first brick I planted in V15 (or 16) tutorial where you had to build up to get out of that room.

I bult some base that was stuffty looking and two floors with a small intersection. I put Tank turrets and spawned weapons because I was spawning zombies. It was in V19. I lost the build cause it was my old computer that had it and it broke :(

oah your skills became very good since this build!

I added a bunch of platforms and steps to the demo house after removing the roof and replacing the walls. I also colored it all trans yellow. No pics because it was on a old, OLD comp that only had like 496 MB left.