Poll

Have you ever had an Alt?

Yes
21 (47.7%)
No
11 (25%)
Yes but I'm too embarrassed to share
3 (6.8%)
No and I never will
9 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: ALT Megathread  (Read 3024 times)


lrn2drama

I'm not loving stupid. I know they're the same person, but was Theepicman just suggesting adding them or is he pass/boomerangdog??

i didnt read the full drama so I wouldn't know


This post has the implication that I'll ever do something stupid enough to get permabanned.
I laugh at you.
Unless you mean yourself.
Then I still laugh at you.


I've never even contemplated buying an alt. I don't understand how people manage to get perma'd with such ease. It's like they have it down to a fine art or some stuff.

need to put the entire glass list up there

and also Crispy_ - Christopher P.

I was Devo. I'm not new to the internet any-more.

This post has the implication that I'll ever do something stupid enough to get permabanned.
I laugh at you.
Unless you mean yourself.
Then I still laugh at you.
I fear the day that I carelessly post against the rules is all.



nobot/yesbot/maybebot/idkbot

the only bot that i wasn't was yolobot

:y

oh and of course
bot

classic



The real slim shady just stood up
Willing to take any alt-related questions

This isn't really helping the thread but... it'll completely ruin my reputation because of the 5 posts i made on my previous alt.