Author Topic: Avatar Favorite Keybinds  (Read 3330 times)

Requested by Titanium Man here

This client sided script is a set of keybinds for all of your avatar favorites to allow you to change them quicker in game without going into the avatar GUI.

To use basically find the category in your keybinds named Avatar Favorite Keybinds and set a key for each favorite. If that favorite exists then it will be loaded and a message will appear telling you the change was successful. If not then you will be informed that the requested favorite does not exist.

Download

This could be abused.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, too many avatar change requests can do something I remember

That's why rainbow mod was failbinned

the kick from too many avatar change requests is from a mod
i mean yea it could be annoying, but its absolutely awesome for stuff like movies where you need lip syncing, and instead of wasting a lot of time doing it manually you can just press a single button

This could be abused.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, too many avatar change requests can do something I remember

That's why rainbow mod was failbinned
nothing happens, you just can't change too fast, it stops your avatar from changing

I was already working on a version that had a gui that you could add avatars and set the binds there....
so I guess forget it

also fyi you managed to code that in the most inefficient way possible, why do you have 10 almost identical functions for each separate favorite?

coder complaints always make me laugh because of all the thinly veiled butthurt behind em

coder complaints always make me laugh because of all the thinly veiled butthurt behind em
ya I totally got butthurt after I mentally claimed something and then had it taken away

you can't "mentaly" claim something without actually saying anything and then get mad when someone beats you to the punch
the laughably petty criticisms of insignificant details certainly help