Author Topic: Controls mapping by itself  (Read 839 times)

So today, I launched BL and it told me to set up the internet connection and the keyboard + mouse. So I just said "Oh well, I guess it just happens sometimes," and then played the game. After realizing that all of my keybinds and files were resetted, I remapped them. The weird thing is that I set "Open Server Control" keybind to CTRL ALT S, and after a while, it just changes back to Left Control button. I remapped the keybind to CTRL ALT S over and over again, but the "Open Server Control" always remapped itself to LCONTROL after a while. Why does it do this, and is there any solution?

I had the same problem too but, it locks me out. Idk what's the solution. Maybe the game needs an update or something.

Either your Blockland is not being shut down correctly or your BL folder is read-only. Those are the two most obvious reasons that I can think of right now.

Yep, you are right, it was set to read-only... It was fine until yesterday... I seriously have no idea how it changed itself to read-only,

Locking thread.