Author Topic: Facechild and Bones4 Degrading Themselves  (Read 24594 times)

the evidence is compelling

Don't know if I can look at bones 4 and facechild the same!

Bones really overreacted, what is his problem?

an iceberg rustled his poop deck

Clearly this Titanic build is starting to drive him insane.

Clearly this Titanic build is starting to drive him insane.
bones had a femur stuck up his ass when he went to take a sitting rest while making the build

Guys, XR_7 is obviously new, no need to shame him.

Wow this really sank quick...sorry

I dunno about Bones4, but I do know that facechild has been going around to servers being a complete richard the past few days. I had to mute him at my Falling Tiles the other night for spamming. After he got muted he spammed the same thing and so on. I finally had enough and banned him. What he basically said before his ban is that he doesn't deserve a mute because he's a "legend" and can do whatever he wants. Yeah, bullstuff. The guy is a prick.

Don't know if I can look at bones 4 and facechild the same!
Yeah, you can't.
I have seen them doing this and have legit screenshots.
They were at Mr.Mister's server and attacked it by spamming and spamming projectiles to cause lag.

Here they are right as they began. They were saying everything with chatbots at a rapid rate.

He did this every single time he was about to start spamming

And now for them using rapid-fire add-ons and such to spam Dodgeballs.

Bones4 didn't do nearly as much as Facechild did, but he still assisted him in trolling.

I'm still not understanding these types of dramas. seems like any issue that can be solved with a ban, isn't drama worthy.

Yeah this is what Facechild kept spamming at my falling tiles server before I banned him.

the "I'm better" mentality is a funny thing.
It's not so much that, it's moreso that they realized Sturgeon's revelation, and this is their way of responding to the futility of the fact.

Seriously, nothing ruins your faith in the general public more completely than working on something and listening to the general public's "suggestions" for how to make it "better."

I'm still not understanding these types of dramas. seems like any issue that can be solved with a ban, isn't drama worthy.
think of it like alerting others to ban them from your servers and houses

Cuddles, that's exactly what they were saying at Tezuni's word-for-word