Author Topic: Facechild and Bones4 Degrading Themselves  (Read 24546 times)

Yeah, you can't.
Snoop

I appreciate your understanding of my sarcasm.  I think what they're doing isn't harmful.  It can be seen as spammy but to me it just looks like two friends having some fun playing blockland.

I can't believe people don't want to know the story about the real Faciochille
It's such a wondrous tale about young love and passion. I remember El Fachillio escobar fondly each and every day and only want to share with you the magic of unrequited love.

any server that even HAS a mute ability is no server that anyone should ever join. it takes a different kind of friend to think that's an OK alternative over a kick or ban.
and anyone who also admins that server is a friend for taking part.
we're talking about tezuni's server here

it's more like exploiting?

also

proof?
he's not lying
i forgot the name of the server (it was a TDM hosted by "Mr Man"? idk) where you spawned with a dodgeball item on afghan

i cant help but imagine facechild talking like this anytime i read a post of his

It's such a wondrous tale about young love and passion. I remember El Fachillio escobar fondly each and every day and only want to share with you the magic of unrequited love.

And I live vicariously through each supple word.

he's not lying
i forgot the name of the server (it was a TDM hosted by "Mr Man"? idk) where you spawned with a dodgeball item on afghan
oh

Doesn't sound like Facechild to be for some reason

well despite op being rather dumb i can vouch for him because they do go and forget around a lot on servers
i've seen them at gcat's and port's before

not that i have evidence either but
yeah
This so much, they had chatbots so they cod b sup3r funy!

This so much, they had chatbots so they cod b sup3r funy!
Noedit: they weren't actually doing anything genuinly bad to the serer but it was pretty annoying

any server that even HAS a mute ability is no server that anyone should ever join. it takes a different kind of friend to think that's an OK alternative over a kick or ban.

So what you're saying basiscally, is that I shouldn't mute him for blocking out the chatbox with all caps?

Really? What's wrong with mute? The only way someone could get kicked or banned in my server is for spamming chat, flaming, etc. So since 99% of kicks or bans are for chat based reasons, then why not make a mute mod and just mute them for 5 minutes? It works efficiently and also prevents player loss. There's nothing wrong with it. I also have 40 players there on average, so your opinion has no logic whatsoever. God are you loving serious right now? Holy stuff lol.

Really? What's wrong with mute? The only way someone could get kicked or banned in my server is for spamming chat, flaming, etc. So since 99% of kicks or bans are for chat based reasons, then why not make a mute mod and just mute them for 5 minutes? It works efficiently and also prevents player loss. There's nothing wrong with it. I also have 40 players there on average, so your opinion has no logic whatsoever. God are you loving serious right now? Holy stuff lol.

And at Tezuni's, a moderator mute is set at 10 minutes, no longer and no less.  But the mods can unmute someone beforehand.  More often than not, I use a mute to get somebody's attention, and unmute them.  If they continue spamming, then they are stuck with the 10 minutes.

So what you're saying basiscally, is that I shouldn't mute him for blocking out the chatbox with all caps?

yeah, you just perm ban people. that's it.

if you had this sense, you wouldn't had even made a drama topic. instead you let yourself be trolled hard.
YOU are the dumb one.