Author Topic: Cucumberdude is using a script to keep a high playercount.  (Read 9536 times)

This happened to Dillpickle before, I thought he had 14 people in his server, turns out that he was the only one in it. I think he said something with his computer sleeping

He isn't doing this intentionally, he is extremely inactive and hasn't even hosted a real server for over a year.

He even has a help topic.

Also, it isn't sending fake information. players crash but they still register as on the server, on the server list, spawned just standing there. Cucumber stated that if he D-Wanded them that they would just play the walking animation.

This happened to Dillpickle before, I thought he had 14 people in his server, turns out that he was the only one in it. I think he said something with his computer sleeping
Players leaving won't trigger a master update, whereas a player joining will. It could be up to 5 minutes before the player count is updated.

Cucumberdude = Dillpickle

Cucumberdude = Dillpickle

Both are slang for snake.

Coincidence?

Or you know, it could be that he's actually doing this for attention or w/e.

Or you know, it could be that he's actually doing this for attention or w/e.
the possible truth has been revealed

the possible truth has been revealed
Or just another possibility by a different person.

Why don't you just ignore it? You can't join it so what ever.

Oh, I didn't see his help topic. (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242972.0)
Honestly if he is having server trouble he needs to disable whatever is causing it or password the server. The fact that it isn't intentional doesn't make it alright.
It's extremely irritating to never get to the top of the server list because of some script kiddy.

I think it was genuinely by accident, but he isn't willing to fix it.

He could easily just shut off his server, and reinstall blockland and be done with it.

I think it was genuinely by accident, but he isn't willing to fix it.

He could easily just shut off his server, and reinstall blockland and be done with it.
so he's a richard either way?
hoorah

Was he doing this all the time?

Should I post his recent server history?