My school's computers are modernizing

Author Topic: My school's computers are modernizing  (Read 2791 times)

I just noticed that all the computers at my school got loaded with Windows 7 Professional. They've always had the Adobe suite, most recently CS5, but idk if they moved onto the creative cloud or are staying with 5. They previously had XP, so everything will feel familiar finally. They still have the Novell client/deep freeze thing.

"Adobe" and "modern" don't belong in the same idea, except for aesthetic ideas.

ew novell
My school has that

All my school computers with Windows 7 also have Sketchup, Photoshop, After Effects, and some other expensive programs

And we never use any of them for anything

then they're gonna change it to windows 8

ew novell
My school has that

All my school computers with Windows 7 also have Sketchup, Photoshop, After Effects, and some other expensive programs

And we never use any of them for anything

We have photo classes that use photoshop extensively (I learned pretty much every feature of the program through that class). I also take graphic arts which uses photoshop and InDesign, perhaps Illustrator later.

"Adobe" and "modern" don't belong in the same idea, except for aesthetic ideas.
uh what
Adobe has the top-of-the-line video and image editing programs, what are you talking about

The only thing new at my school, is the web blocking system, but i still got passed it B)

then they're gonna change it to windows 8
if you actually think this you're pretty dumb

if you actually think this you're pretty dumb
it was a joke

apparently a really bad one

lol my school update their crappy computers from XP to Windows Vista.
Most of the cd-drives are broken, if you press the button it will try to open it then crash your computer, I don't even understand how that works.

Simply upgrading the OS does not improve performance.
Also, 1 year ago at my school, they replaced 30% of the old 2005 Celeron D Windows XP computers with new Windows 7 core i5 computers.
I don't know why they had to use core-i5's.

We'll never modernize with our slow dells.