J!NX and 000 - "Let's crash the server" 000's ID is 40565 and J1NX's ID is 30011

Author Topic: J!NX and 000 - "Let's crash the server" 000's ID is 40565 and J1NX's ID is 30011  (Read 3012 times)

I was building a house at The Brighter Dark's server, when 2 trolls named 000 and J1NX come and start building into my house.

Then they start trying to crash/lag the server.

Here J!NX admits to trolling.

Then they start crashing the server again.

I recommend you ban them from your server.

Sorry for being image heavy!

That's extremely lame, that server looks like a pretty good freebuild, and those are rare.

Reminds me of Pat and Redyz.

/support

that server looks like a pretty good freebuild
sorry for being off the topic but,
i remember the good freebuild servers.
good times.

I've just banned them from the server, and their bricks are gone.

Crown to the rescue!

<3

so, case closed?

I'm going to ban them now.

Nevermind crown banned them already

Sorry for the slow response to this. When i go afk for long periods of time i usually set up admin "shifts", but i did not do that this time. Obviously this was a mistake on my part and i apologize about that, this will not be allowed to happen again, and i am glad the situation was resolved in a timely manner.

Sorry for the slow response to this. When i go afk for long periods of time i usually set up admin "shifts", but i did not do that this time. Obviously this was a mistake on my part and i apologize about that, this will not be allowed to happen again, and i am glad the situation was resolved in a timely manner.
I'm crying tears of respect.

Why don't all 24/7 servers have a shift system.

I fully support this. They are a couple of trolls (pretty bad actually) who do that in freebuild servers.

I have seen them before.

I fully support this. They are a couple of trolls (pretty bad actually) who do that in freebuild servers.

I have seen them before.
Yup, they abuse the "free" nature of the freebuilds.

Spawning multiple AA Thunderbolt with friends and shooting hellfire missiles everywhere
Spamming FX
Spamming particle effects
Duplicators
Combination of all of the above.

Watch out. They have numbers in their names. That means that they're 1337 h4x0r5