0 (0%)
yes
0 (0%)
yes
0 (0%)
yes
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Symlink being an idiot on bl...  (Read 2948 times)

Keep in mind that he used to be my friend. He was on someones prison rp and then I joined, he changed the music and he wasn't admin, I don't believe he wasn't hacking, I thought that he wasn't hacking because he was my friend, I asked him how and he said I'll show you... IT WAS A FREAKING PRISON RP, THE COP WOULD KILL ME. And then, he argued with me cause I ran and I couldn't even see him, then, he was talking about that he was a girl, I don't believe him because he doesn't act like a girl, and after that I was somewhere up on something... And he said come on... After that, I was telling him that I was trapped, I got killed and HE WAS THE ONE that argued just cause i died, then i talked about if you unfriend me, have a good life, then finally, just from the chat, he unfriended me...

Sorry, but this belongs in the drama section of the forums!

Sorry, but this belongs in the drama section of the forums!
oh... just tell badspot that symlink may be hacking

that post gave me AIDS

blockland forums
Working as intended.

i don't think op understands the concept of "hacking in blockland"

iirc symlink is a female

the amount of evidence is pouring in, is it not

Learn to use periods instead of doing this , or this ...

Tell me, how do you think girls act on the internet? Because you seem to think they are a different species that doesn't belong.

Tell me, how do you think girls act on the internet? Because you seem to think they are a different species that doesn't belong.
you act like a man, I think of you as a man, and you are a man in my eyes.

they are indeed a different species, but belonging doesn't matter.

(All of this is my own opinion)

ugh why do we need to care what gender they are
not dismissive, just wondering why theres still this debate about gamer girls.

Thanks dude, you gave me a stroke.

Simlink AKA The Last Timelord is a loving handicap. He gave admin to me because I joined his work in progress server, then the next day he spams me with "WIP" when I'm afk. And then after that... he becomes Symlink.

Nice evidence you got there