Is it just me or is there more and more cancerous little kiddies around here?

Author Topic: Is it just me or is there more and more cancerous little kiddies around here?  (Read 13246 times)

Hey I really think that I'm not quite as top stuff as I wanna be, I'm just going to make a topic about how everyone else besides me sucks.
Yeah, I'll be famous then.

Hey I really think that I'm not quite as top stuff as I wanna be, I'm just going to make a topic about how everyone else besides me sucks.
Yeah, I'll be famous then.

sums up this entire thread pretty well.

hai gais just wnted 2 sai i thnk all of u r sht and 1 am supr3m3 0v3r10rd and u haf 2 do
whatevr I say b3cuz im the best

b0w d0wn to m3

User was banned for this post

nutshell of what he's doing in this topic
and no he's not banned

nutshell of what he's doing in this topic
and no he's not banned
you're one of the people he's talking about

one thing i'm noticing is the rising trend of blog threads, the "blogland forums" type we all know and hate

like really who gives a forget about a dead bird behind your dryer or how your little brother asked out some girl.  literally nobody gives a stuff and they just become spam threads.
Then what should off topic be used for?

Because you totally spew maturity...

Also, it kinda hold a little bit of nostalgia in my heart, because it makes me feel like a child again, so I can feel like I'm in a time of comfort and happiness.
you are 16, waaay too young to experience any real nostalgia.

guess what: those glory years you are talking about? you are still living them.

you are 12, you shouldn't even be talking like you're some kind of psychological expert who knows exactly how/what other people feel

you are 12, you shouldn't even be talking like you're some kind of psychological expert who knows exactly how/what other people feel
wait what

he's 12?

sorry, i just get kind of angry when all the pouty little stuffs complain about how "ogm all the good years are gon, this makes me feel happy agan :("

he can't really help himself
in every argumentative topic he always talks down to people like he's wiser and older.

sorry, i just get kind of angry when all the pouty little stuffs complain about how "ogm all the good years are gon, this makes me feel happy agan :("
you were just too young to remember them...

waaay too young to experience any real nostalgia.
i can feel nostalgic about not eating breakfast this morning, but as i'm eating lunch can i feel sentimental back in the days of not eating breakfast and yearn for further days of not eating breakfast at home

thats REAL NOSTALGIA

lol tho this is incredibly stupid
when I was much younger I didn't understand problems enough to be bothered by them
I had no reason to care that my parents were divorced, I didn't see any reason that my dad not having much money was bad, nobody in school really made fun of each other, I couldn't be distressed about the lack of rights for people because I didn't even know about them
etc