The Walking Dead S4

Author Topic: The Walking Dead S4  (Read 3763 times)

I lost interest half way through season 2, as there was more drama and less zombie ass-kicking

The show went to stuff after REEICCK went insane. I stopped after they moved into that prison.

I lost interest half way through season 2, as there was more drama and less zombie ass-kicking
Exactly.
I just started watching again and I lost interest quickly.
The show went to stuff after REEICCK went insane. I stopped after they moved into that prison.
I got near to that part.

bump

new episode is on now

How come every time a new episode comes on
my mom wakes up from a nap
screams at me to get off my computer
we start an argument
and then we go to bed
Happened twice now .3.

Pretty sure the fence won't last long, and still questioning when Michonne pointed to Macon on the map.

during the last 3 seasons i thought it was funny how everyone lived together inside a fenced area and felt so safe. cuz 1 person dieing for any other reason inside, he will become a zombie and everyone is dead.

peeps should lock themselves apart from each other at night.

The ending now has confused me. Who is doing all this, when, and WHY are they doing all these inhumane things.

The ending now has confused me. Who is doing all this, when, and WHY are they doing all these inhumane things.
wait until sunday.

Its gonna be the black ex-military medic bro. He's probably experimenting with rats to see if he can kill zombies with a disease.

No, the rats are being used to keep the zombies there because they smell fresh blood, therefore leaning against the fence attempting to get the fresh rat meat.

wait what? i thought walking dead season premier happened like a month ago

wait what? i thought walking dead season premier happened like a month ago
uhh

it did?