The Walking Dead S4

Author Topic: The Walking Dead S4  (Read 3758 times)

lol. the viewers have no hope. and there are like 3 new characters on this group there that we dont even know the names of. so someone is gonna die :D

i think the story sync servers have a huge load on them compared to breaking bad

thats why it takes so long to load and why the countdowns freeze

The zombies are super fragile.

Though what would you expect from decayed bodies?

And are there people who still have vehicles like helicopters to save people?
Pretty sure most of them stopped working, or have been stolen by some d-bag and then crashed.

Also, did anybody catch the shot of Michonne looking at the map and pointing to Macon? Probably a tie-in with the Telltale Games, so that makes me pretty happy.

god that entire scene with the bigspot was so genius

its raining zombies, hallelujah its raining zombies

god that entire scene with the bigspot was so genius

its raining zombies, hallelujah its raining zombies
No its raining zombies that are splattering thier guts everywhere! And the zombies decapitated from thier falls, oh good night Irene its raining the zombies, OH stuff ZOMBIE RAIN!
(also once the zombies fall, watch thier guts go all over the place)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 12:53:28 AM by querty67 »

The show stopped being good when zombies became the same threat level as a baked bean.
Like really, in the first season zombies were loving crazy killing bitches left and right, now everyone, including that richardhead kid pops them off with zero effort headshots like it's a hassle.
I mean really, they might as well just be fighting mouldy bread.

The show stopped being good when zombies became the same threat level as a baked bean.
Like really, in the first season zombies were loving crazy killing bitches left and right, now everyone, including that richardhead kid pops them off with zero effort headshots like it's a hassle.

People aren't allowed to become efficient at killing zombies after three seasons of living hell?

People aren't allowed to become efficient at killing zombies after three seasons of living hell?
People shouldn't expect zombies to be kind of a big deal in a TV show about zombies?

People shouldn't expect zombies to be kind of a big deal in a TV show about zombies?

Well I mean they do have a place in pretty much every scene... Also the next episode should put Clone's qualms to rest by the looks of it.

the producers said walkers would be a bigger threat in s4 so you might be able to but your bitchy-ness to rest

Season 1 - Love it

Season 2 - Cool. . .

Season 3 + 4 - Haven't watched / seen

s4 premiere broke records with over 16.1 million viewers