Author Topic: I'm back...hurrah?  (Read 1218 times)

So, I haven't been on Blockland since mid-August.
What's been happening lately (servers you recommend, events coming up, etc.)

P.S. I already know we're greenlighted.  :)

A couple of halloween themed servers, other than that, nothing much.

Who are you?

Btw I recommend you the server of Bushido (Super Muder Mystery) just, that there are some people that 'freekills' (you'll understand me if you join)

In november idk when, a big hunger games server will open (by Zealot)
And, it looks like in 4.5 hours the halloweenfest server will open (by Zealot too) here is the page:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=240618.0

Who are you?
Just another Blockland user, not one of those well-known ones like Kalphiter or Bushido.

Speaking of Kalphiter, how's his and Ephi's ban fight going?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=77352
Look at his signature, it happened while you were gone I think, the last 2 are the most recent

EDIT: I was searching for a drama Kalphiter made where he was banned, it looks like Ephialtes moved it to fail bin. Well there so far I remember Ephialtes broke a rule, I think it was the 'dont care, dont post', well, Kalphiter reported that and he got banned, due the reason of: 'misuse of the Report to the Moderator button'.
I know that because I saw that Kalphiter was banned in one of his posts and Kalphiter then showed the ban reason.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 06:55:54 PM by Checko2100 »

Sorry for double post, but I thought it would look weird that I have a huge post (the above one)

I need to ask, didnt we already meet?
I mean I kind of remember you, but not really. Didnt you host a freebuild, where I used to build DJ rooms or something?

not one of those well-known ones like Kalphiter
pff, if those are your standards for well known..

Also, I dunno when that happened or if you know, but we got accepted in Steam Greenlight, and will be on Steam... sometime.

Welcome back! I remember that you used to host that fun Minecraft building server.

I never said I liked him.

Welcome back! I remember that you used to host that fun Minecraft building server.
Yeah, that was me.
I'm actually working on version 4, but there are a ton of bugs, so it might just not happen.

he surely is well known, but not really in a positive way

Welcome back, Clone2. I'll admit I barely noticed you leaving because it was only a month or so, but it's not an issue.