Author Topic: Guy gets Dolan embedded in his guitar  (Read 2125 times)

Guitarist is Billy Anderson of Ever Forthright. Guitar is a custom Skervesen Raptor 8. Personally this is a serious waste of money on an inlay, but damn is it funny.

thats really funny and original i wish i had done that when i was 9 years old

thats really funny and original i wish i had done that when i was 9 years old

If only you had $4000 then, you could have been first!

Ruined a perfectly good guitar with this internet cancer bullstuff for virtual karma. 0/10.

internet cancer bullstuff for virtual karma. 0/10.

i believe the word you are looking for is reddit

If only you had $4000 then, you could have been first!

The fact that somebody would spend that amount of money on something like this is the reason I hate people.

The fact that somebody would spend that amount of money on something like this is the reason I hate people.

What, spend 4k on a top quality guitar that suits your needs? The inlay was probably a maximum $100 upcharge. Not only that he dropped probably the same amount on a custom 7 that had dot inlays.

What, spend 4k on a top quality guitar that suits your needs? The inlay was probably a maximum $100 upcharge. Not only that he dropped probably the same amount on a custom 7 that had dot inlays.

Ah, that is more understandable. I mistook it as the inlay being $4,000. I was thinking that did not sound right at all.

as long as he likes it i dont see a problem
you can all go ahead and be like "internet cancer le meme XD!!!!" but as long as he himself likes it, i dont see whats so bad
i think the inlay is stupid but i wouldn't call the guitarist himself stupid; anyone who thinks that is kinda wrong, dont you think?

Ah, that is more understandable. I mistook it as the inlay being $4,000. I was thinking that did not sound right at all.
Yeah, I don't think carving some drawings on a guitar would cost $4000

first world problems lol
what about murder or starvation that goes without solving

The guy must of really loved Dolan then, imagine how much he loves Gooby.