Author Topic: My Key keeps getting forgotten every year  (Read 1170 times)

So, It's been a while since I last had internet, Atleast another month or two until I get internet back, But that isn't the point, A few weeks ago my blockland forgot my key and the E-Mail I bought it with has been de-activated, Could someone please help me?

Oh and btw, I have BL on my laptop too, And the key hasn't been forgotten on it.

Oh and btw, I have BL on my laptop too, And the key hasn't been forgotten on it.
Then take the key from the laptop / play on the laptop?

Then take the key from the laptop / play on the laptop?
The first idea didn't work, But the second should.

note, the key.dat file can't just be moved to another computer, as it's encrypted based on the computer you're using

note, the key.dat file can't just be moved to another computer, as it's encrypted based on the computer you're using
But you can decrypt it and put the key in another blockland!

dont try launching blockland while you dont have internet. i tried it once and i forgot the key because it couldnt validate the key.

But you can decrypt it and put the key in another blockland!

I thought this was impossible.

I thought this was impossible.
not if you have access to the blockland that created it / another key.dat of a known key from the same computer

not if you have access to the blockland that created it / another key.dat of a known key from the same computer
just stop already
ok maybe sure you can probably do it but nobody is going to take the time decrypting it

just stop already
ok maybe sure you can probably do it but nobody is going to take the time decrypting it
I'm saying if he lost his key and email address, but still has a working key.dat on his old laptop, he can get it back.

I'm saying if he lost his key and email address, but still has a working key.dat on his old laptop, he can get it back.
can theoretically and can realistically are 2 different things

can theoretically and can realistically are 2 different things
If the laptops blockland can authenticate using the key.dat, it's the second can.

ok and how exactly would you get it from the laptop to the 2nd computer