iban gets drama'd on his own website

Author Topic: iban gets drama'd on his own website  (Read 14750 times)

Why not hate both? :D

You know stocking, I can honestly say that I never really liked you, but this stuff humanized you in my eyes. I actually feel scared for you. I never knew that Iban was as forgeted up as he is until this moment.

I am so sorry.
lol. 
some schmoe threatens to rape a joe nobody on an internet forum and nobody gives two stuffs

some schmoe threatens to rape the forums resident attention whore and ITS AN OUTRAGE! WHAT A DISGUSTING CREEP!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 12:35:11 PM by Alternat¡ve »

There is a distinct difference between joking around and telling someone you're going to rape them and Iban's level of creepy/desperate/Jesus why.

I'd care either way, making actual demented threats towards a human's loveual security isn't peachy in my book.

some schmoe threatens to rape a joe nobody on an internet forum and nobody gives two stuffs

some schmoe threatens to rape the forums resident attention whore and ITS AN OUTRAGE! WHAT A DISGUSTING CREEP!

Either way you look at it, that "Some schmoe" is a creep for rape threats, regardless of who the threats were made towards.

Alternat¡ve, Date Registered:   September 13, 2013

you have no idea who iban even is. or what all this drama history even is.

Alternat¡ve, Date Registered:   September 13, 2013

you have no idea who iban even is. or what all this drama history even is.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=9021

Date Registered:   July 23, 2008, 06:26:44 PM

yes i sure dont, sir.

apparently you dont. iban is a bigger issue then some random internet threats. hes proven to stalk and harass girls.

and lul@you being shortcut. cant you friends keep an account unbanned?
as far as im concerned you are a new person. dont flash your old accounts around here like you have some status. you lost it for being handicapped.

apparently you dont. iban is a bigger issue then some random internet threats. hes proven to stalk and harass girls.

and lul@you being shortcut. cant you friends keep an account unbanned?
as far as im concerned you are a new person. dont flash your old accounts around here like you have some status. you lost it for being handicapped.
it was not banned, i just to change my name, and im not "flashing it around". you claimed i was a newbie and i just put proof i wasn't. i never recall posting anywhere besides my profile that my old profile was shortcut.

we done here?

or stocking is iban on an alt for all we know

(Notreally)

What I don't understand is why did Stocking make this topic?

If it was "Ibans stalking me again, look at this imageboard post" it'd at least be understandable.
But she never said Iban did/said anything new to her, so it's just "haha lets all laugh at this friend" which is simply whoring for attention.

Might be off topic but I saw him on a youtube video as a top comment
He's liked somewhere I guess

Might be off topic but I saw him on a youtube video as a top comment
He's liked somewhere I guess

I think Yahtzee's fanbase would be considerably improved without him lol