Author Topic: Atomshock (7963) - Abusive admin and idiot  (Read 2699 times)

Don't know their ID's, but I know atomshock, hipstercow, and mickers

Also, /support

Also, /support

Huh. When i saw them all on the same server at the same time

Huh. When i saw them all on the same server at the same time
Aaaaaaand, I'm an idiot.

Don't know their ID's, but I know atomshock, hipstercow, and mickers
I don't believe I was online for this incident, I rarely talk in chat, and I think I've prolly kicked maybe two people in my Blockland career. I'll also point out that when I am on I host my own server normally. Not sure why I'm on this list.

Let's get a few things straight first off:
1) He was there long before you, and had been ramming and delaying the round, he was even doing so when you were there.
2) I gave him multiple, very clear warnings to stop both of the offenses. He did not comply with any of them.
3) Since the warnings were not effective, each and every time he was about to win; I would kick him. Just as each and every time I warned him, he did not comply.
4) The fact that he doesn't comprehend he had been kicked was just too funny not to take advantage of.
Now that we've covered that, let's make it clear that you are in the wrong here for quite a few reasons.
1) it was none of your business. If he had a problem, he could've handled it.
2) You've slandered me and my friends by being an ill-informed child about the situation as a whole.
3) By calling me a "cigarettelord" you've made yourself look like a total bigot by
Insulting my behavior as "Homoloveual" or at least a slang synonym of that ideal. I'd really hoped you'd have been a tad more educated about the way you handle problems, especially those not of your own accord. I'm sorry if you feel like you've been wronged, but Alex simply wouldn't learn his lesson. Also, if you're too uneducated as to handle this maturely, don't bother coming back.

I have multiple parties who can bear witness to the fact that I warned Alex and he did not stop.

Sincerely,
cigarettelord

K thxcigaretteload

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 12:02:30 PM by Ephialtes »

Let's get a few things straight first off:
1) He was there long before you, and had been ramming and delaying the round, he was even doing so when you were there.
2) I gave him multiple, very clear warnings to stop both of the offenses. He did not comply with any of them.
3) Since the warnings were not effective, each and every time he was about to win; I would kick him. Just as each and every time I warned him, he did not comply.
4) The fact that he doesn't comprehend he had been kicked was just too funny not to take advantage of.
Now that we've covered that, let's make it clear that you are in the wrong here for quite a few reasons.
1) it was none of your business. If he had a problem, he could've handled it.
2) You've slandered me and my friends by being an ill-informed child about the situation as a whole.
3) By calling me a "cigarettelord" you've made yourself look like a total bigot by
Insulting my behavior as "Homoloveual" or at least a slang synonym of that ideal. I'd really hoped you'd have been a tad more educated about the way you handle problems, especially those not of your own accord. I'm sorry if you feel like you've been wronged, but Alex simply wouldn't learn his lesson. Also, if you're too uneducated as to handle this maturely, don't bother coming back.

I have multiple parties who can bear witness to the fact that I warned Alex and he did not stop.

Sincerely,
cigarettelord
I hate to get this off topic of this drama. But I do remember you, Hipstercow, and Mickers ganging up to steal my name "Chester The Molester". You claimed that you did it for respect, yet you kept the name, and I see that alt you use with that name around sometimes. You've even said before that the alt was your so called 'molested' friend. If it reminded him of bad memories, why would he use the name?

Sincerely,
the ACTUAL Chester The Molester

Lol.
The use of "friend" has changed over the years.

Yea i got rek't there
Very quick to pop out an alt.

Thank you for donating to the Badspot Foundation. 100% of the fund raised will go straight to his wallet.

Very quick to pop out an alt.

Thank you for donating to the Badspot Foundation. 100% of the fund raised will go straight to his wallet.
ye