Author Topic: What is wrong with me  (Read 4003 times)

Am i depressed i never get exited or "the jitters" sometimes i have anxiety but if its something awesome im like .....Yay(feeling akward cuz im not happy or anything) its just like life has been dulled or blunted I don't know ( i haven't been taking anti-depressents or anything) i just don't know what is wrong with me ( I've gotten enough sleep)

sounds like bipolar type 1

Am i depressed i never get exited or "the jitters" sometimes i have anxiety but if its something awesome im like .....Yay(feeling akward cuz im not happy or anything) its just like life has been dulled or blunted I don't know ( i haven't been taking anti-depressents or anything) i just don't know what is wrong with me ( I've gotten enough sleep)
Well, first of all you should stay off BLF since it's not going to make you feel any better.
Try arranging an appointment with a therapist.

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
Okay, really, I don't get what's up with autism. You all seem to criticize and hurt others that are autistic JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE AUTISTIC. Autistic people aren't bad people, and not all of them are the idiots you think they are. In fact, some of them are extremely intelligent. Just because they can't tie their shoes or can't tell the difference between an apple and an orange, doesn't mean they are bad people.

Also, don't say "Welcome to the internet", I've been on here ever since I were three. No need to introduce me again.

EDIT: Oh, and the OP isn't a dumbass, just sounds like a new user. What's up with new users as well? We all just seem to criticize each other for our difficulties.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:01:51 PM by Keith »

Okay, really, I don't get what's up with autism. You all seem to criticize and hurt others that are autistic JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE AUTISTIC. Autistic people aren't bad people, and not all of them are the idiots you think they are. In fact, some of them are extremely intelligent. Just because they can't tie their shoes or can't tell the difference between an apple and an orange, doesn't mean they are bad people.

Also, don't say "Welcome to the internet", I've been on here ever since I were three. No need to introduce me again.
hey look 69 veiws  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Edit: I don't have any problems with autistic people (they make huge progress in the society) but I think Shell's point was that the OP is a dumbass.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:15:23 PM by Nevermind »

hey look 69 veiws  -emotespam-
i've never seen a post completely contradict the entire point of a topic so much.

(they're the only ones who actually make progress in the society)
you're pretty stupid it seems

you're pretty stupid it seems
Many artists or scientists have some kind of mental disorder in one way or another.

Maybe they are not the only ones, but they do take up a huge amount.

Many artists or scientists have some kind of mental disorder in one way or another.

Maybe they are not the only ones, but they do take up a huge amount.
lol this is total bullstuff