Poll

What do you guys think, should I just upload the weapons I mentioned recently?

Yes
74 (61.2%)
No
4 (3.3%)
Just update the stuff!!
15 (12.4%)
*Flip Table*
8 (6.6%)
*Nuke from orbit*
11 (9.1%)
*Scream rabidly*
9 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: Vulpine Vitality: Midway Sentinel's Add-On Warehouse; Fallout Weapons!! :D  (Read 151473 times)

i apologize for my absence... I'm at Job Corps and its made it impossible to work on any personal projects... I have NOT forgotten about this, and i plan on continuing it when i can.

plasma rifle and plasma pistol when you can plz

i apologize for my absence... I'm at Job Corps and its made it impossible to work on any personal projects... I have NOT forgotten about this, and i plan on continuing it when i can.
ALL ABOARD THE HAPPY TRAIN "CHOO CHOO

not to be pushy sentinel, but when is "when i can" i was super hyped when i saw this and i just now remembered after atleast half a year of forgetfulness D:

not to be pushy sentinel, but when is "when i can" i was super hyped when i saw this and i just now remembered after atleast half a year of forgetfulness D:
im going to assume two weeks from friday.

what the hell is all of that? ^^^

bumps

that is what all of that is.

what? i was just bumping it.

He said he's busy with other stuff right now, let him get his stuff finished and update the topic so I don't get excited everytime I see NEW on it.