Embarrassing times

Author Topic: Embarrassing times  (Read 2914 times)

Today (sunday ) I was at church(yes i go to church) thinking about BLF during an important scripture and then i was going over the "YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE V666"in my head and i remembered the "brother please" post and I BURST out laughing then leaving a bunch of geezers staring at me :C so embarrassing, then when we were supposed to be singing I was thinking of the other post on the you laugh you lose and i remembered the 4chan magic trick. trying to hold the laughing in i stood there giggling like a gay squirrel god that was terrible :c  . post comments and your experiences and stories of major embarrassment .
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:35:24 PM by Raidensecond »

I had an embarrassing moment when I posted in your topic. ;(

You're going to hell for that transgression.

you seem to have a lot of embarrasing moments

Finally an OP by raiden that doesnt include emote spam

Thinking of you as an intelligent person was pretty humiliating
Kidding

i went to church with a sundae on a sunday and i got sundae all over me, and some day i'm going to spill some sunny d all over me

To the OP:
You should be embarrassed after everything you post - you're an absolute disaster.

I pissed my pants in 2nd Grade.

The end.

I asked this girl for her number at a restaurant, little known to me at that time she was 34 but looked like she was 16.

I couldn't move and I just stood there. she giggled then left and the whole damn restaurant was looking at me.

omg we will convert u to athiesm!!!!!!!!!

first climax
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:59:44 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

I asked this girl for her number at a restaurant, little known to me at that time she was 34 but looked like she was 16.

I couldn't move and I just stood there. she giggled then left and the whole damn restaurant was looking at me.
at least you tried :(

I pissed my pants in 2nd Grade.

The end.

-
:P i almost had diarrhea once after ONE SQUIRT of green juice i was able to hold it in

omg we will convert u to athiesm!!!!!!!!!

first climax
how is an climax embarrassing

Hey Raiden, I dare you to go another day without posting.