Author Topic: 1,753 days without carbonation. 1,106 days without caffeine.  (Read 6282 times)

hard not to laugh out loud at that.
but accomplishments have nothing to do with what I posted. I was referring to the arrogance of the enlisted.
a comment about how they act in all images ever.

And what gives you the right to judge the enlisted members? Do you know what its like please share?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 08:17:14 PM by Regolus »

And what gives you the right to judge the enlisted members? Do you know what its look please share?

Lol just because they are enlisted doesn't mean they can't ever be judged.

I assume you meant "what its like"

I don't need to experience it, I know what its like because I know the types that enlist.

usually looking for easy money in a potential dead end life. live in areas with less opportunity and lack the intelect to find it otherwise.
the types that can't make decisions and need them made for them.

anyways. the only reason I even mentioned how he looks is because he puts on crabass face in every pic has been in since his grand enlisting.
and I was implying that has crabby because he lacks the soda that brings so much joy to normal people.

so much sensitivity. Jesus lol

Lol just because they are enlisted doesn't mean they can't ever be judged.

There is a difference between judged and acting like you have any idea. So yes put the same boots on and try it out then you can judge all you want. Sorry but too many people buy into the media and think thats what its like.

I never smiled in photos before I joined. I just don't smile in photos period. It's not an "enlisted" thing or an "attitude" thing. It's just me. You're acting like all the stuff you dislike about me came from my service.

There is a difference between judged and acting like you have any idea. So yes put the same boots on and try it out then you can judge all you want. Sorry but too many people buy into the media and think thats what its like.

What are you talking about lol.

I assume you meant "what its like"

I don't need to experience it, I know what its like because I know the types that enlist.

usually looking for easy money in a potential dead end life. live in areas with less opportunity and lack the intelect to find it otherwise.

anyways. the only reason I even mentioned how he looks is because he puts on crabass face in every pic has been in since his grand enlisting.
and I was implying that has crabby because he lacks the soda that brings so much joy to normal people.

so much sensitivity. Jesus lol

Youre right so that way when my contract is up then I have nothing else to do with my life correct. Heres why I did it, I joined to do something bigger then I could sitting at home working a grocery store. All I have to do is acquire my A&P and become an engineer in the civilian sector or I could be lifer and stay in. So yeah I will have a dead end life following on to work with Boeing or Lockheed Martin the companies I have my eyes on at the moment. Who said it is easy money? Every year so far Ive been told our paychecks might get cut but we will still have to report as normal doing the same thing and working 12hrs a day with no pay so youre right with easy money. I dont make a ton of money but I followed what I wanted out of life not a dead end.

Yeah, because years of Air Force experience working on jets looks TERRIBLE on a resume and all that free college money is just the worst.

Lets see, four hours without carbonation.

I'm drinking coffee right now...

that's pretty generalized and offensive

it's a shame your intelligence isn't on-par with your ego

actually no its a statistical fact for the majority of enlisted. its not even just my opinion.

and I'm not even going to blog about myself in easy defence of being compared to stupid people or enlisted/vets. its off topic and way off topic.

what is even happening in this topic

what is even happening in this topic
it goes from me having fun with photoshop to serious law and order crap

no idea. me and bones can bitch at each other without ruining much a topic. but other guys got involved and it got complicated.

actually no its a statistical fact for the majority of enlisted. its not even just my opinion.

and I'm not even going to blog about myself in easy defence of being compared to stupid people or enlisted/vets. its off topic and way off topic.

lol statistical fact.

ARGUMENT'S OVER GUYS, HE HAS FACTS.

What a loving twat.