Author Topic: Fun day at the hospital  (Read 4735 times)

Well while we are on this topic,

I almost died when I was born because of a rare problem where I had a different blood type than my mom.

In the hospital for 7 days and it was crazy  :cookieMonster:

No pics, too lazy.

Hmm, I guess I'll talk about stuff.

I broke my right arm once in second grade and in 8th grade I broke my left and my right.  (not at the same time, months apart)  My forearms are quite skinny from the casts.  :[

And once I almost impaled myself on a fire hydrant because my pants were too tight.  No.  Not a bad sign.

I remember when i was young i once slipped on a towel and ended up head butting the sink in the bathroom very hard. Next thing, i felt blood coming down my face and i then i collapsed. My dad had to drag me into the car to get me to the accident unit. I now have a scar on my forehead but it is not very noticeable now.
Why didn't he just pick you up? My Parents could pick me up until I was about 10.
How much do you weigh?
I'm 15 and my dad can still pick me up..
Sorry to hear about your accident though, Carzo.

Your lucky to have staples, i had to have my chin glued up twice. Its like normal glue except its made to hurt loads more instead of poisoning you.

I was playing tag in primary and tug someone a bit hard and they fell over and headbutted a metal piece and split their head open.

Sorry to hear about your accident though, Carzo.

Thanks.  It was just shockingly random, that was the worst part.  I just remember waking up with my mom screaming and then my sister says "Theres blood everywhere!"  I'm glad my dad was there to help me.

I've had a pretty bad medical history over the past 2 years.

Firstly, pneumonia. Hospital for 3 days, missed about 3 weeks of school.
Firstly (cont'd), asthma. Pneumonia side-effects are a bitch.
Secondly, "corneal abrasion". That's a cut on the eye
Secondly (cont'd), viral conjunctivitis. My eye got infected because of the cut.
Secondly (cont'd even more), allergic conjunctivitis. That's like the last one, but allergically set off.
Thirdly, HEADBANG Number 1. Headsplat, black eye and all that. Stitches and whatnot. (Done on a table)
Fourthly, teeth explosion. Loads of teeth ripped apart in a freak trampoline accident.
Fourthly (cont'd), my tongue got cut to hell by on of the exploded teeth.
Fifthly, HEADBANG Number 2. Black eye and all that, no stitches. (Done on a bench)
Sixthly, ankles. They're all sore and stiff all the time. Being referred to a podiatrist about that.

Sorry to hear about your head though. It's always the one place you don't want to get hit. Legs and arms are always fine. But head/teeth/other vital organs are the main areas you don't want to get hit.

I gots a paper cut but mommy kissed it all better amd it still hurtz to this very day :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:36:40 AM by Lance »

I gots a paper cut but mommy kissed it all better amd it still hurtz to this very day :cookieMonster:

who the forget keeps bumping old topics jeez.

I have bad lung problems. I have asthma, and every year during the switch from winter to spring I get an pneumonia.

Oneday I was in a tub when I was like 5. there was a peice of thick plastic shard in the tub... (Glad it didnt cut my butt) and I kinda swung my left foot into it. and my brother picked me up and send me to the emergency room and they stitched It up.. next day later me and my parents took me to wal-mart with no shoe on. just a sock and they were holding my hands. I felt better the next day after. (BTW) I got clothes on before I went to the emergency room.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:56:33 AM by Isjix »

I have never had anything bad happen in my life like bone breaking, or anything. Just cases of diarrhea. :/

I got my head cut open in the same spot three times, irony or just plain random?  :cookieMonster:

Ran into pipe
Ran into door (sharp edge)
Ran into a poll.

I got my head cut open in the same spot three times, irony or just plain random?  :cookieMonster:

Ran into pipe
Ran into door (sharp edge)
Ran into a poll.

Was it in Zimbabwe?