Author Topic: Fun day at the hospital  (Read 4801 times)

I got my head cut open in the same spot three times, irony or just plain random?  :cookieMonster:

Ran into pipe
Ran into door (sharp edge)
Ran into a poll.

Was it in Zimbabwe?
What makes you ask?

A poll is usually a place you go to vote, so I chose the topical subject of the situation in Zimbabwe and made a somewhat too subtle joke for the vast majority of the blockland forum-goers which suggested you got hit on the head after voting for the other guy.

You probably meant a pole?

A poll is usually a place you go to vote, so I chose the topical subject of the situation in Zimbabwe and made a somewhat too subtle joke for the vast majority of the blockland forum-goers which suggested you got hit on the head after voting for the other guy.

Well then it would be "Ran into a large black man who knocked me unconscious after I voted in a Zimbabwean election and the man obviously did not agree with my decision". 

Nup. I ran into a poll box. Steel.

:cookieMonster: